Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markus is a very honest seller! Goes the extra length for you and communicates very well. Will DEFINITELY buy from him again.

Ordered item arrived on time and nicely packed as well.

Comment

I received my package today and the box was pretty crushed. Fortunately the double box packaging worked perfect. Thanks to a great seller and expert shipper.

Cheers,

Jim
      Livin the Dream

Comment

Markus Rocks!!! He just bailed me out with three small parts orders that I could only get in Germany. He sourced the parts
        and shipped them all at once. He spent a lot of time emailing back ad forth with me on it too. Pleasure to do business with Markus!!!
        Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
        • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
        • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
        • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
        • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
        • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
        • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
        • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
        • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
        • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Just bought some parts from Markus and he made me aware that shipping time would be a few weeks for the larger package. He went out of his way to send me a German issue BMW Motorsport magazine to read while I waited! The guy is a class act!

Thanks Markus!

Comment

I have to echo the sentiment of others in this thread. Markus was a pleasure to interact with. I had never dealt with him before but, primarily because of his great reputation on this forum, I decided to go ahead and order some EVO3 parts from him. He was very clear about their status (i.e., if they were NLA from BMW, backordered, currently in stock, etc.) and kept me updated when backordered items became available. He was always very responsive via email and made the whole process very easy. All of the items I ordered arrived perfectly packed and in great condition in about 3 days from Germany to the US. I could not have been happier with the entire interaction. I highly recommend buying from Markus and I would definitely order from him again in the future.

Terrance

Comment

Got an evo3 wing replica from Markus. Got to me in Denver from Germany in under 3 days with great packaging. Couldn't recommend more.

Perfect.

Comment

^ Evo 3 wing replica with CF flap purchased from Markus in a two wing shipped deal with member Arkaid. I had solid communication, easy payment and very fast receipt of the package after postage. Thanks Markus!
                If looks could kill...
                ///freshM3 piff :rastajake:

Comment

Just received evo wing and front splitter from Markus. Perfect condition, looks awesome. Great seller, easy purchase process, very fast shipping. Would very much recommend again!

Comment

I got my evo front splitter from Markus in 2015, and my whole carbon airbox A-N setup just a couple of months ago. Excellent experiences!
                    1989 Lachs
                    1988 Lachs - sold
                    1988 DS - sold
                    Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Working...
                    X