FS: Kosei K1 15x8 5x120 - Located in Orange County, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Kosei K1 15x8 5x120 - Located in Orange County, CA

I have a set of Kosei K1 15x8 5x120 wheels for sale. These were used as track wheels and are in rough cosmetic shape but they are straight and true.

3 of the 4 wheels have tires on them but they're shot and need to be replaced.

Located in Orange County, California.

Asking $250 OBO

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi, Dub;man, I've PM'd you about the wheels, You can reach me at: [email protected]. Larry

Comment

Willing to ship?

Comment

Hi, dub'man,
        I'm still interested in your wheels. Contact me either with a PM or at: [email protected].
        Larry

Comment

Hi, Dub'man,
          OK, I have not heard from you yet. Let me know if the wheels are still for sale, as I'm still interested. I haven't received your PM. Email me at " [email protected].
          Larry

Comment

Hi again, Dub'man,
            You must not want to sell the wheels, because it's been over a week with no reply. What's up with that?
            Larry

Comment

Sorry all, I completely forgot to check the forums as I never received any email updates for PMs or posts to the thread.

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

Hi, dub'man again,
                  OK, I'm still interested in your Kosei wheels, and the best way to reply is with my email at: [email protected]. Get the tires dismounted and let me know the shipping cost.
                  Larry

Comment

Working...
                  X