(FS) 6 e34 M5 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FS) 6 e34 M5 wheels

All 6 are 17x7.5 Magnesium OEM wheels. All 6 have polished lips, 4 have Diamond black painted centers and Bridgestone Potnezas SO3. The other 2 are brand new with no tires and the centers are still the factory silver. Not willing to separate. Dont need to run spacers on e30 M3. Perfect condition.

$1750 firm.

Jess.

Re: (FS) 6 e34 M5 wheels

Originally posted by Jess e30 ///M3
    All 6 are 17x7.5 Magnesium OEM wheels. All 6 have polished lips, 4 have Diamond black painted centers and Bridgestone Potnezas SO3. The other 2 are brand new with no tires and the centers are still the factory silver. Not willing to separate. Dont need to run spacers on e30 M3. Perfect condition.

$1750 firm.

Jess.
    you dont need spacers, but ou have to remove the anti vibration clip on it. BTW, great price if they are in good condition...
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Hey I forgot that

Yes they are perfect condition.

Comment

I didn't know they were magnesium... learn something new every day! Aren't "mags" supposed to be, well, highly flammable? I guess that's why I thought they didn't make them. Which rims are these btw, I know you said e34 M5, but I'm unclear which those are - turbines w/o covers (5-spokes style?) or is this a cross spoke style. Anyone got pics/info? Not that I necessarily have the coin for them, but who knows.

Comment

They are the 5 spokers with out the covers on them. I do have the turbine covers which will go with the rims no extra charge. Im going to try to get pictures up.

Comment

Working...
          X