17" BBS RS198 5x120 (E30 M3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" BBS RS198 5x120 (E30 M3)

Here we have for sale are my Genuine 3 piece BBS RS198 (BMW M3 E30) alloy wheels.
    If you are a bit of a BMW nut or generally like to hoard wheels... You'll know how hard it is to get your hands on some 17" RS!

17x8.5 - 5X120 - ET13

This is a very rare set of wheels (Not ebay rare) Genuinely rare set of wheels as they have a 16" centre with a 2 inch stepped dish... From factory) I believe one of 2 models BBS produced like this.

Feel free to do your own research on them to see how sought after they are.

These are perfect fitment wheels for E30 M3/E36/E46. Probably fit a hell of a lot more models, but that's just what I know they definitely fit on without any major work.
    - Newly refurbished centres... Chrome powder coated by the wheel god himself (Mike The Polisher)
    - Newly polished dishes
    - Newly powdercoated barrels
    - Gloss black hex nuts (Easily re polished if not no your taste)

Haven't been built since refurb... Which is why I have no nuts/bolts. Was going to put gloss black bolts in it... But they may not be to everybody's taste... So I'll let you buy your own bolts whether you chose chrome, gold, black... Whatever you like (Readily available most places online now)

Instagram users may find the odd picture of them fitted to my E46 cabriolet before refurbishment @sahdra

Would love to hold on to them, but have just bought some new wheels, so be nice to free up some cash... If they don't sell... I shall rebuild them and they shall just sit in my attic for a rainy day! (Most people just say this... But I genuinely will just store them. They've been sitting around for over 5 years... A few more won't hurt nobody!)

Nearly all the sets that have been for sale have been from the states $2500+ I've only ever seen one set for sale in Germany for 2200.

Taking into account they have no bolts and the couple hours it will take to rebuild them... I'm looking for 1800.

Located in Coventry.

Worldwide shipping available at buyers expense.

Please contact me. [email protected]

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Interested. PM sent.

Comment

1800 English Pounds, correct?

Comment

So roughly $2800

Comment

$2800 + shipping.
            I Find your lack of faith disturbing"

"Objects in my rearview are losing"

Comment

I'm a buyer if you finish them and verify they are true. At this point I'd be taking a chance on expensive parts.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Really good deal here guys!
                90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

Comment

Pm. Status on these

Comment

All pm's replied to.

Been getting a lot of messages regarding postage to the US.

Postage can be arranged via UPS express service 1-3 days for 212gbp. Call it 200...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X