FS: 16" Evo Wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 16" Evo Wheels

Up for sale are my super rare and no longer available Evo wheels in nogaro silver. 16" inch wrapped in Michelin pilots exalto 225/50/ZR16. Less than 300 miles on them. Like new, no scratches, no curb rashes. $ 3,650.00 with tires. $3,150.00 without tires. Prefer local cash pick up or I can ship them at an additional cost. I am in 11206 zip code.
    Mint

Up for sale are my super rare and no longer available Evo wheels in nogaro silver. 16" inch wrapped in Michelin pilots exalto 225/50/ZR16. Less than 300 miles on them. Like new, no scratches, no curb rashes. $ 3.650.00 Prefer local cash pick up or I can ship them at an additional cost. I am in 11206 zip code.

Comment

Nice Wheels. My 3rd favorite wheel for these cars. GLWS

E30 M3: Stripey: AW track car 88'
      E30 M3: AW NC: 2.3 with Pete McHenry head 88’
      E30 M3: AW NH: 2.5 VSR1 Built 88’
      E30 M3: PR Red: future s54 and yellow 88’
      E30 M3: Kansas Red: black leather, 2.3 90’
      E36 M3 PTG built LTW: Euro S50B30, 365 HP 95’
      D90: Land Rover Defender, AW 33k miles 97’
      2002: Arctic Silver, Blue, restored stock 76’
      944: SP1 Rothman Clone, 135 hp, 83’
      Jeep Trackhawk, absurdity defined 18’

Comment

Awesome wheels! Also try posting them in the " Classifieds " wheel section.

Comment

Curious what the offset of these wheels are? The tires are not the correct size for an E30 M3; they should be 225/45/16 to avoid rubbing.
          1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
          1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
          1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Originally posted by L James View Post
            Curious what the offset of these wheels are? The tires are not the correct size for an E30 M3; they should be 225/45/16 to avoid rubbing.
            Some tires run smaller than others. Typical 225/50's wouldn't fit and rub like hell. These look like there on the smaller side and wouldn't rub.

Comment

I will find out and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by bmwdayz View Post

Some tires run smaller than others. Typical 225/50's wouldn't fit and rub like hell. These look like there on the smaller side and wouldn't rub.
                I have them on my car and they don't rub

Comment

• L James
                  L James commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Offset? ET?

Evo wheels have an offset of 27

Comment

• L James
                  L James commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you. I'm aware of the correct offset. I'm asking the seller the offset of his wheels to confirm they are actually the real thing. E28 M5 wheels (ET20) can be found used and refinished to match Evo Wheels. The seller has just joined and has 4 posts.

Are these different that the ones that ECS Tuning sells for $2211?

Comment

• Konig
                  Konig commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't confirm if these are ECS's wheels, but there have been a few recent threads with a lot of people reporting that the ECS wheels are out of stock and delivery dates get pushed back regularly.

Originally posted by E Coded View Post
                Are these different that the ones that ECS Tuning sells for $2211?
                No they are not. Although The wheels on Ecs tuning may not be available even though it shows they are.

Comment

ECS wheels are NLA.

retail on sport evo wheels (cost) is $1,875.00 w/ caps + ship in the USA but they went NLA mid last year.

Comment

Originally posted by delgado1957 View Post
                    Up for sale are my super rare and no longer available Evo wheels in nogaro silver. 16" inch wrapped in Michelin pilots exalto 225/50/ZR16. Less than 300 miles on them. Like new, no scratches, no curb rashes. $ 3.650.00 Prefer local cash pick up or I can ship them at an additional cost. I am in 11206 zip code.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• L James
                      L James commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Perfect. Thank you for the confirmation. GLWS....

How many miles are on the wheels and tires? Can you share photos of all of the wheels?

Comment

Started new thread with new ad and more pictures.

Originally posted by delgado1957 View Post
                      Up for sale are my super rare and no longer available Evo wheels in nogaro silver. 16" inch wrapped in Michelin pilots exalto 225/50/ZR16. Less than 300

Comment

• L James
                        L James commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Please don't start multiple threads. It clogs up the forum with the same item from the same seller. Thread has been merged. Thank you.
                    Working...
                    X