X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schnitzersteve
    replied
    Hello Everyone

Still looking for a real set of AC Schnitzer 3 piece wheels with correct offsets for e30 M3.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• AriA
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak View Post

Unless you have real S3 faces, or the lower offset e31 specific faces, than a 2mm isn't enough to clear the caliper. Have you actually mounted and driven on these?
    Don't want to hijack schnitzersteve's WTB thread, as these don't seem to be what he's looking for, but yes I have mounted these wheels and driven on them and no clearance issues in the front with the spacer. I verified this with Markus before buying the wheels, as while normally et13 will fit the M3 the Schnitzers have an abnormally thick center pad. The spacer may have been 3mm instead of 2mm, as it's been a couple of years since I mounted them, but no more, as I wouldn't run a spacer thicker than 3mm that didn't have a hub extender with hub-centric wheels. If you want to discuss any further (or are interested in purchasing???) feel free to PM me.

Leave a comment:

• schnitzersteve
    replied
    I want to find the same wheels found on the Schnitzer 2.5 e30 M3

https://www.screencast.com/t/YbG0XuCr

Leave a comment:

• e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by AriA View Post
    If you're interested, I've got a set of Type Is. They're not the original s3 Type Is that 88M3 mentioned, but they're 17x8.5 et 13 and 17x9 et 21 (same lip size as 9.5 and 10 in widths) and fit perfectly on the M3 (with a 2 mm spacer up front if you want to run the anti-rattle clip). They were refinished by Markus (who sells many items here) and are in pristine condition except for a minor gouge in one wheel where a tool was dropped onto the wheel. They currently have Falken 452 215/40 and 245/35 tires mounted. Tires have less than ten miles on them. PM if interested.
    Unless you have real S3 faces, or the lower offset e31 specific faces, than a 2mm isn't enough to clear the caliper. Have you actually mounted and driven on these?

Leave a comment:

• AriA
    replied

If you're interested, I've got a set of Type Is. They're not the original s3 Type Is that 88M3 mentioned, but they're 17x8.5 et 13 and 17x9 et 21 (same lip size as 9.5 and 10 in widths) and fit perfectly on the M3 (with a 2 mm spacer up front if you want to run the anti-rattle clip). They were refinished by Markus (who sells many items here) and are in pristine condition except for a minor gouge in one wheel where a tool was dropped onto the wheel. They currently have Falken 452 215/40 and 245/35 tires mounted. Tires have less than ten miles on them. PM if interested.

Leave a comment:

• 88M3
    replied
    You mean the s3 type I ACS wheels 17x7.5 et 17 fronts and 17x8.5 et 20 rears?

Leave a comment:

• WTB | Schnitzer type 1 series for E30 M3 | correct offsets from schnitzer

Wanted | Schnitzer type 1 series for E30 M3

3 piece wheels

correct Schnitzer offsets

Working...
X