This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3 Piece Image Wheels - Vintage BBS Style - 17x8 ET 14

I am selling a set of wheels that I had made for my E28 M5 back at the end of 2016. In addition to E28s, these lower offset wheels will also fit E30 M3s, so I figured I'd post these here as well. If you look on Image's website, this is the vintage cast style "BBM" wheel, but these are NOT cast. I special-ordered these with billet, not cast, centers, to ensure top quality, max strength, and to make the wheels as light as possible. They weigh about 18 lbs a piece.

The specs are as follows:

Size: 17" x 8"
    Offset: ET 14
    Bolt pattern: 5 x 120
    Center Bore: 72.6mm
    Lip Size: 2.5"

I also had the centers machined to accept an OEM BMW center cap, to help these wheels look as stock/OEM as possible.

These wheels are in fantastic condition. I have a little over one driving season on them (under 1,000 miles), and I can't find any cosmetic issues or blemishes to speak of on either the centers or lips. Everything looks new, and is completely straight and true.

I paid 2,000 British pounds (around $2,500 US) for them back in 2016. Let my wheel ADHD be your gain! Asking $1,650 or best offer, and will ship within the continental US for free at that price. Feel free to PM or email (carminetomas at yahoo dot com) with any questions. Limited to 5 photos, but I have more photos if desired.... Thanks!

Wheels are SOLD. Thanks all!

Comment

Working...
    X