This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Bbs r020

As mentioned in another thread, I’m in the process of cleaning out my garage for a move and am finally getting around to selling these wheels which have been in the garage since shortly after I acquired my car.

They are:

BBS R020
    16x7.5 ET30 5X120.65 73.9 CB

These wheels were on the car when I bought the car. These wheels were obviously not made for a five lug BMW (the BBS wheel charts tell me they were made for a Jaguar XJ, XJS or XJ40), but I never had a problem (e.g., vibration, handling, or fitment issues) running these wheels (briefly) on the car.

These wheels have Yokohama 225/45 tires on them which have plenty of tread depth on them, but are older.

I honestly have no idea what these are worth (especially to the BMW community), but think they must be worth something (e.g., as parts or for fill/redrill, etc.) as they are still in very good shape. With this in mind

I’m starting out at $750. I am willing to sell either with or without the tires (same price) and will ship at buyer’s expense (for materials and shipping cost). I would obviously prefer local pick up.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want to discuss.

Additional Photos.

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Sorry...Austin, TX.

Comment

These are now sold.

Comment

Working...
          X