FS: BBS RS 020, 16"x7.5 5x120 et30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS 020, 16"x7.5 5x120 et30

as title..Super 16 bbs rs is up for sale...the condition is very perfect like new...just refinish it and never run on the car. i thk its perfect for e30 m3 slammer and ur's track day wheels. u can easily slam ur car and put 225 rubber without any problem. the reason im selling it. i dont want to conv my e30 to 5 lugs conversion. serious buyer pm me for some pics..i only post it first to serious buyer...asking for $2900 OBO shipped.
    Last edited by flyrawk; 06-21-2005, 10:04 PM.
    ///M Power

holy shit....3K iz sum dollaz.

Comment

take care.....these RS 020 are special wheels for some Jaguar models like the XJK
      they have 5x120,65 bolt pattern !!!

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

hurmm...no theyre still 34 bolts...., but this set is very extremely rare and of course the conditions are perfect!
        ///M Power

Comment

lol
          yes 34 bolts fits the 3 wheel pieces together
          but you'll need 5 bolts to fit on the axles and the distance from these 5 bolts is 120,65
          Our cars have 5 x 120,00

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

owh ok..then have any chance to fit em on e30 m3? thanks for the info
            ///M Power

Comment

Originally posted by flyrawk
              owh ok..then have any chance to fit em on e30 m3? thanks for the info
              Mannnn.... you tell us! You are the one who is trying to sell...

Where in Malaysia are you.

2nd Edit: There is NO "grey" color for EVO3 like you have described under your screen-name... Is that E30 M3 Sport Evolution or some Mitsubishi EVOIII (in case there is such thing?) or this;

3rd Edit: I haven't seen 1989 EVO3 either... Are you sure yours is not a Gr. A prototype?
              Last edited by ///Mous3; 06-22-2005, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mous3
                Mannnn.... you tell us! You are the one who is trying to sell...

Where in Malaysia are you.

2nd Edit: There is NO "grey" color for EVO3 like you have described under your screen-name... Is that E30 M3 Sport Evolution or some Mitsubishi EVOIII (in case there is such thing?) or this;

3rd Edit: I haven't seen 1989 EVO3 either... Are you sure yours is not a Gr. A prototype?
                he doesnt have an m3...he siad he doesnt want to do a 5 lug conversion :evil:

Comment

Correct. Also states that the car is an '89 model. EVO III is 1990 only.

Comment

:LOL: u guys know alot about malaysia... very nice. im not have e30 m3, just a normal e30 325, in malaysia only exist 1 e30 m3 sport evo!!! and i wish i can have one! anyway that pics shows KANCIL our national car...hurm..thanks guy u are really m3 enthusiast!!!!
                    Last edited by flyrawk; 06-22-2005, 03:53 PM.
                    ///M Power

Comment

and im from kuala lumpur, malaysia. alredy asking the bbs rs seller from vortex forum..and they said the bbs rs020 is for bmw's car....hurmm never mind i will try to plug them on 5x120 hub and shoot for the pics...anyone interested? nyway im already have 2 reference who buy my wheels on ebay...and vortex forum...any info and details pls cont me.. thx guys..
                      ///M Power

Comment

Pictures of the wheel, especially the id numbers on them (behind the cover) would be very very helpful. I am interested and I do have "connections" in KL.

Do you know someone in KL with a yellow Porsche GT3?
                        Last edited by ///Mous3; 06-23-2005, 03:35 AM.

Comment

yeah really sure who they are!!! him the son of our previous prime minister...the president of porsche malaysia. got lumborghini murcielago also! , u can travel here if u wanted...our country is very nice...come come and brings me some m3 parts :lol:
                          ///M Power

Comment

Well... if you can take some photos of the BBS rims, I could arrange for someone to look at them. US$3,000 in Malaysia is a lot of money...

Comment

Yeah sure....will take the photos, ithk even its bolts pattern 120,65 it will fit bmw's car using special bolts, i already ask some fellas in states.. $3k is not alot...not enough to buy e30 m3 in here, here tax is alot to buy a car....
                              Last edited by flyrawk; 06-23-2005, 01:27 PM.
                              ///M Power

Comment

Working...
                              X