[WTB] 17x9 M System II wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTB] 17x9 M System II wheels

I am looking for 2 17x9 M System II wheels (Throwing Stars). I am looking for the e34 fitment (et23?), not e31. I would be interested in purchasing an entire (staggered) set, though really just need the rears.

Thanks!

I imagine they have to be 17x9's right? cuz i have immaculate 17x8's =]

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

markus was selling a set a while back. If he has already sold them, I would contact him anyways, he seams to have his paws into all kinds of interesting stuff.

thos will be hard to find because I believe the 9 inch rears were only on euro M5's

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
      they are not idiots.

Comment

I have complete set for $1400 or you can just take the rears for $700
        take $200 off if you don't/want the throwing star covers.

Comment

Mpowernyc, I am just in need of the 9" rears, so if I could just get those that would be awesome! That would be $500 for the rears without covers? Are they in good condition? Do you have any pics available?

Thanks!

Comment

The wheels are in perfect condition with no blemishes
            these were the factory polished versions so the lip could use a little elbow grease to get them back to a bright shine.
            The price was $200 off the whole set if you don't want the covers so
            it would be $100 off if you just wanted the rears.
            Let me know

Comment

I have the 9" that you need

I have two (2) 1994 M5 nurburing suspension rims for sale.
              Im asking $450 for the rims only. They were painted, both in excellent condition.
              Price FOB Miami.
              E.Alvarez

Comment

rims

I had them re-painted in original color because I bought them two years ago and one was bent from an accident. I had it corrected and is in perfect condition. I have used them in my car for two years.
                I live in Dominican Republic. I pay shipping to Miami, you pay shipping from there.

E.Alvarez

post some email address so I can send you pictures of the wheels.
                E.Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                X