"FS" AC Schnitzer Type I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "FS" AC Schnitzer Type I

For sale are a mint set of AC Schnitzer Type I wheels, 17x8.5 et 13 for the fronts and 17x9.5 et 21 for the rears. Wheels are at Proformance Industries getting polished and I will post better photos on Friday. Wheels were purchased from Jerry who kept them in superb condition. All 4 wheels are true and straight with no bends, curb rash or anything. Lips are super polished and the hardware is powder coated in gold. More photos at the sigfest wrap-up. Price for the wheels are $3,100.00 firm and that includes a set of 12mm spacers. If you want the tires as well they Goodyear Eagle F1's with 215/40/17's up front and 245/35/17's in the rear. These are the sizes that Vlad and Jerry are running on their cars. Tires are brand new with 200 miles on them. They went from New York to sigfest and back. They are currently mounted on the wheels speed balanced and Nitrogen filled. If you are interested in the tires as well on the wheel add $600.00 but I will sell them seperately if necessary. I could be reached at 914-837-6888 if anyone is interested. Thank's.

so the spacers are needed on all 4 wheels, or just the rear?

Comment

Nick, you need to get some pics for a sale. So, here you go:

Comment

Thanks for those photos Will. I'll get photos today at Georges place. As far as the spacers go you will need them only in the front. 12 or 15's will do and I have both of them. Thank's.

Comment

sick rims !!! I approve !!! :yup:

PS Can I pay with paypal for rims and tires ? I will most likely ask you to remove the tires for the full refund in 2 weeks and then after driving on these rims for 3 more month will ask you to take the rims back, again, for the full refund j/k lol..
          Last edited by vlad; 08-29-2008, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            sick rims !!! I approve !!! :yup:

PS Can I pay with paypal for rims and tires ? I will most likely ask you to remove the tires for the full refund in 2 weeks and then after driving on these rims for 3 more month will ask you to take the rims back, again, for the full refund j/k lol..
            [done]:toofunny:

Comment

Vlad that is hysterical, I had to catch my breath with that one! Lucky we don't have an s14.net newspaper! (Not a bad idea.) By the way, no rush in selling these wheels. I just bought another 89 E30 M3 in Silver. After the 2.5 conversion and some minor restoration, the wheels are going there but if someone is really interested I am open to offers. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                Vlad that is hysterical, I had to catch my breath with that one!

these rims are sick ! The best looking rims on e30 m3 (with BBS RS being equal)

Comment

if you bought them from vlad then they are fake see if he will sell you 2 center caps and promise to make you 2 more because he has a guy ???

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey does any one have a set of BARBERA rims for sale they look just like schnitzer's EXCEPT they are West German Fakes please let Vlad Know he might have someone who will buy them
                  Last edited by evommm; 09-03-2008, 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hey Nick, I love these wheels! just keep'em I'm sure you'll regret it. There are too perfect

Comment

Here are a couple of photo's of the wheels. Still have to get them polished.

Comment

can't see pics :taz:

Comment

i thought 17x8.5 et13 fits fine in the front?
                          my car blog
                          www.thekucars.wordpress.com

Comment

Has a dog ever pissed on it?

Comment

Working...
                            X