FS: BBS RZ 17x8.5 et13 - Deep Dish !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RZ 17x8.5 et13 - Deep Dish !!

I have a set of very rare BBS RZ 412s available. These have been refinished, powdercoated and tested to balance properly.

Please email me if interested at [email protected]

Price is $1575. I am located in Southern California, Pasadena area. Shipping to the east coast is about $160 for all four (roughly), via UPS ground.

Last edited by PasadenaRoss; 10-09-2008, 11:27 AM. Reason: price & description

any pics mounted on an e30?

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      any pics mounted on an e30?
      No, sorry. No pics on an E30. I believe Markus was also selling a set a few days ago. Not sure if he may have some pics.

Thanks,
      Ross

Comment

Beautiful....Trades? I have a set of ACS Style II's 17x8 et 38
        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Beautiful....Trades? I have a set of ACS Style II's 17x8 et 38
          Hi, thanks. Unfortunately not interested in trades. I am collecting money for a project.

Thanks.

Comment

Selfish bump for a nice set of wheels I had pretty much forgotten in the garage.

Please note, I am willing to hear reasonable offers on these.

From what I understand they will require a spacer to clear the caliper on the E30 M3.

Thanks.

Comment

did you have these on an E30 M3 before? and it is 17x8.5 all around?

Comment

Originally posted by 808 E30 View Post
                did you have these on an E30 M3 before? and it is 17x8.5 all around?

Hi, no , I personally have not had them on an E30 M3, however the offset is that of the BBS RS 198s and BBS RS 212s, but due to the deeper dish on these I have heard that they require a spacer.

I believe there are a couple of guys on here who have them on their cars.

Yes, these are 17 x 8.5 all around.

Comment

Are these for E39? Do they require hub rings to run on E30 M3?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by M-System View Post
                    Are these for E39? Do they require hub rings to run on E30 M3?

Thanks
                    M- System,

They are not from or for an E39, these are genuine BBS (not factory option) wheels.

They would not fit the E39 as the E39 has a larger hub bore, there are hubcentric for the earlier cars E34, E32, E30 M3, E28, E24, E23, E12, E9 ..... possibly others I am leaving out.

Thanks for your interest, let me know if I can answer any questions.

Comment

I wonder if they will fit on an e24 without the mentioned spacers?

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                        I wonder if they will fit on an e24 without the mentioned spacers?
                        I dont know if they will fit the E24 without spacers however I have seen them on an M6. See pic below. Not a very good shot but gives and idea.

** This is not my E24, and those are not THE set of wheels I am selling, they are the exact type though.

The car below is mine, and I opted to go with the BBS RS 198s instead.

I am also selling a set of those ... see my other ad in the wheels for sale section.

Thanks.
                        Last edited by PasadenaRoss; 07-07-2009, 06:00 PM. Reason: Pictures

Comment

Pm you months ago but never got any respond

Comment

you can use pics of my e30 for reference. with the e30 m3 suspension on my non-M e30, i had to use 10mm spacers on the front, and 5mm on the rear to make it all clear. could probably run 3mm in the rear, and MAYBE an 8mm on the front with some shaving, but with the 10mm in the front is all bolt on no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
                              Pm you months ago but never got any respond

Sorry, not sure how I missed your PM. I will PM you in a bit. you are also welcome to email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest.

Ross

Comment

Working...
                              X