Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint BBS RC 18x8.5 et13

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Jay,

    Check PMs.
    Trevor Ely
    '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
    www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

    Comment


    • #17
      Arrived...


      Trevor Ely
      '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
      www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

      Comment


      • #18
        Soooo sexy.
        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Soooo sexy.
          Appreciate it, Greg. You ready to pick up these M-Systems??
          Trevor Ely
          '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
          www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post
            Appreciate it, Greg. You ready to pick up these M-Systems??
            So debating it.....I want a set bad. I have to drive to Va for some title issues so If I do I might just continue drive to NC.
            Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              So debating it.....I want a set bad. I have to drive to Va for some title issues so If I do I might just continue drive to NC.
              Sounds good...Just let me know, I'll get 'em ready.

              BTW, you notice your old car?

              http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36585
              Trevor Ely
              '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
              www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post
                Sounds good...Just let me know, I'll get 'em ready.

                BTW, you notice your old car?

                http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36585
                No was wondering who snagged it. It was a fun car with a M20.





                Fun but I never got to enjoy it. Divorce killed it.
                Last edited by M-technik-3; 01-04-2009, 04:41 PM.
                Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  No was wondering who snagged it. It was a fun car with a M20.





                  Fun but I never got to enjoy it. Divorce killed it.
                  They seem to have that effect. Hope you kept the RZs.
                  Trevor Ely
                  '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
                  www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yes I did. I have 3 sets still. arg.
                    Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X