Feeler: 18 inch BBS racing GT-2 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atan888 View Post
    Edo I dont mean to clog or disrespect your thread. This is a public forum everyone is entitle to thier opinion and I even mentioned your wheels being nice. And yes I did sell my own personal wheels for 5k and the buyer was happy. Is there something wrong with that? And I would always list an asking price on everything I sell. If you dont like opinions list it on Ebay.
    Atan, of course this is a public forum.. And yes, I saw that you said the wheels are nice. (Thank you) At the same time, you also said magnesium wheels are often cracked and not fit for resale, not to mention that 18 inch wheels are too big for our cars.
    How is that helping my thread? What was the purpose?
    It seems you`ve had issue with my wheels being legit from the get go.
    If my perception of your comments is wrong, please elaborate.

Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
    Since this thread is going sideways anyway, I will ask: Why are you posting wheels in "for sale" without an asking price and saying you "might" sell them if someone makes you a generous offer? That is not illegal I suppose, and may or may not be against forum rules, I am not sure. But I can tell you beyond any doubt it is annoying and obnoxious....

If you want to sell them, put them for sale with an asking price. If you just want people to admire your (admittedly cool) wheels, maybe just post some pics in Off Topic?
    Ironhead,
    You are right, I should have posted a price. In the future, I will.
    My intention was not to show off or be vague. I was just gauging interest if any.
    unfortunately, it seems my thread has been shot down by people who never had any intention of buying them. :lostme:

Comment

Again I dont mean to kill your thread. All I did was agreed with another member. Im just telling the truth that Im sure a lot of people know. My apologies.

Comment

can you just please post a price already so that we can get an idea of what you're looking to get for your fine wheels?

Comment

Ironhead,

My sentiments exactly!

Comment

$3,500 shipped to the USA.

Comment

I pm you.
              88 E30 M3
              91 E34 M5
              02 RX7 Spirit R #329
              00 Supra Turbo vvti
              96 F512M
              09 C63
              01 Diablo 6.0
              90 300E hammer 6.0
              02 GTR R34 v spec 2

Comment

The upper echelon of rims, IMO. Awesome.

Mariano

Comment

Working...
                X