Kosi K1-Team Dynamic, OE Wheels and GC System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kosi K1-Team Dynamic, OE Wheels and GC System

Need a place to spend that Rapid Refund?! I'm selling a lot of stuff to obtain funds for new stuff for the "Real" M3.

Suspension: Fully adjustable Ground Control system Includes Koni SA damper/inserts, Ride Height adjustments, Springs ( SR's-500/650), Adj camber plates, Rear GC Shock mounts, Wont have frt spring perch and will have to use your frt struts (Struts not included and didn't come with system). This is the exact system i had on the car to place 3rd in SCCA Solo 2 National Championships in 2008. It is believed the dampers are still good shape and have about 15k on them since purchase in 2004. Great Street/AX/Track setup. I believe the frt inserts are E30M3 specific and larger than standard E30-325/318) This system sells new for about $1700+ will sell for $1250 OBO

Tires: (set of 4) Yokohama Neova 235/40/17 are 3/4 tread and have maybe 30 AX runs on them. Placed 3rd at Milwaukee National Tour and 2nd at the KC National Tour with these exact Tires. Would make excellent Track/DE Tires. These sell for about $1K/set $600 obo Lots of tire left here tires stored at no less than 50 degrees. (pictures via link below)

Tires. (set of 4) Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 235/40/17 and close to new condition or 98% and only 15-20 AX runs on them. I believe these are OOS with distributors. Would make excellent Track/DE Tires. $600 OBO Lots of tire left here tires stored at no less than 50 degrees. these tires are mounted on the TD wheels and would cut a better deal for both if i don't have to have them dismounted (pictures via link below)

Wheels: (set of 4) Kosi 15X8's (i think they are 8's) these are the ones they stopped making and I have been sitting on them. They are E30///M3 fitment so no spacer needed!!! They are good to great condition and believed all 4 are straight. Wheels are $550 and have a set of Toyo Proxy's on them that go with the wheels (225/50/15).(bonus) Proxy's have been in the garage on the wheels for a few years (about 2-3 ) have some rubber left and could support a track weekend maybe) Now stored in very cold.

Wheels: (set of 4) Team Dynamics 17X8's in fantastic condition. Bright silver. Bought from Bimmerworld in 2007. E36 fitment. need spacer for e30///M3. No caps. Bimmerworld sells for $189 ea (or $756 for all 4) $620 OBO (pictures via link below) These wheels have the Dunlops on them now and would cut a better deal if sold together and don't have to remove them.
    Wheels: OE E30///M3 in decent to good condition. 5 wheels caps are decent to ok. Not concourse condition and believed are street able or track able and may have one slightly bent. $260 OBO

Lug Bolts: about a half Box full of them new and used. Make Offer
    Lower Air box: US ver OE make offer.

Harness: G-Force 5 point. New/like. Used just a few times. Red. Is in close to new condition (pretty much is new), Cam-lock, Shoulder 26-50" Still have box. sells new via safe racer for $144 will sell for $110 . Harness part number from box. 7000RD. 3 inch red Rating SFI 16.1&FIA
    Pictures: Pictures of the Dunlops, Yokohama's and Team Dynamic Wheels can be seen from these links: (More Pictures can be uploaded by request (possibly uploading more anyway).
    http://www.kcbmwclub.com/gallery/v/o...com/?g2_page=4

http://www.kcbmwclub.com/gallery/v/o...com/?g2_page=5

main gallery link of the others don't work:
    http://www.kcbmwclub.com/gallery/v/oldredm3_gmail_com/

Disclaimer: All items are plus shipping and the 3% pay-pal from 66216 - - The Ground Control suspension is currently being taken off in Omaha NE and will be shipped from there (can be ready in the next day or so). The harness is also in Omaha and will be shipped from there. The 5th point of the harness and the original box is in KC and will ship it separate at no additional cost(US 48) (the 5th point never used). Tire weight is about 25lbs ea and wheels are about 17lbs ea.

Reply off line to

oldredm3 at gmail.com i dont do pms very well.

Chris Conant
    Lenexa, Kansas 66216
    Chris Conant
    13th place Trophy Solo 2 National Championships 2004
    3rd Place Trophy Solo 2 National Championships 2008
    12th place Trophy Solo 2 national Championships 2010
    Bimmer Brothers Racing
    Want to save on oils and make a few bucks?
    Amsoil
    :fire:

Up date: (FULL DISCLOSURE)
    found some minor damage that i didn't realise or forgot about. (I'm an old dewd):smile2:

The TD's have some minor dings that can be touched up easy, All 4 are straight and true.

Kosei K1's have damage inside wheel from a break caliper or something. All 4 are straight and true. I dove them this way on the track with no issues. Bought them this way.

Pictures here: (page 5 too)

http://www.kcbmwclub.com/gallery/v/o...com/?g2_page=6
    Chris Conant
    Bimmer Brothers Racing
    Amsoil

Comment

PRICE ADJUSTMENT

Ground Control does include the front perches and is price reduced to $1000
      The car is in Omaha and pictures are to be avalible tonight by my codriver. Dampers not leaking.

Tires

235/40-17 - Yokohama Neova's
      new from TR $832
      $550 OBO

235/40-17 - Dunlops
      new from TR $580
      $415 OBO

TD 17x8 wheels
      new from BW $756
      $550 OBO

TD's and The Dunlops are mounted and ballanced make offer $825-OBO
      Chris Conant
      Bimmer Brothers Racing
      Amsoil

Comment

Working...
      X