F/S:t star, bbs rk and hartge type a wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S:t star, bbs rk and hartge type a wheels

1st up: 8x17 bbs rk w/ yokohama wheels, i used these for one summer season. tires still have tread, enough to get you through the season. asking 700obo
    http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...bank/bbs%20rk/

2nd up: 8x17 non staggard forged e34 m5 offset correct naked t-star wheels. these are original to my 91 m5, they are true and straight but need a sanding and repaint. I actually have the throwing star and turbine covers, buyer picks. 750obo
    http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...star%20wheels/

lastly: 7.5x16/8.5x16 staggard hartge type A 1 piece wheels. they are new- never mounted. offset is et13/25. pics also include original boxes. i bought them from another member here but decided to go another route. 900 firm(that's what i paid)
    http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...rtge%20wheels/

items would be shipped from zip 12550. for all you guys located in the tri state area, i'm willing to meet half way at a reasonable location to eliminate shipping costs. my prices are best offer, not best give away thanks to all for looking!

PM sent
    "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

Pm sent
      91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
      88 M3 AW Track Car s54
      95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
      04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

all pms replied to....thanks for the interest!

Comment

offset on the rks is 35

Comment

i was also told that you e30 m3 guys might need spacers to run the rks...i'll also include a set with the sale! let get these sold...

Comment

I will take the RK's then with the spacers included.
              "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

pm replied. spacer pics- http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...eel%20spacers/

Comment

No shipping???

Comment

Gentleman, I met up with igotbank today. An absolute pleasure to talk to and would
                      not hesitate to anything else in the future from him.

Comment

the Hartge's appear to be an e28 fitting. Will they fit an E30 M3? If so, shoot me an tljonesco4@aol.com email.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                          No shipping???
                          no shipping? on what?

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                          Gentleman, I met up with igotbank today. An absolute pleasure to talk to and would
                          not hesitate to anything else in the future from him.
                          Chutrain, likewise and best of luck with the wheels. i'm happy they went to a good home. if you ever wanna switch rides for the day let me know...i know it's a long shot but your m3 is sweet.[peace]Also communication throughout was on point. And thanks for the link you sent via pm!!

Originally posted by AlpinaB9 View Post
                          the Hartge's appear to be an e28 fitting. Will they fit an E30 M3? If so, shoot me an tljonesco4@aol.com email.
                          email sent!

Comment

so wich wheels are sold
                            91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
                            88 M3 AW Track Car s54
                            95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
                            04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by AlpinaB9 View Post
                              E28 fitment should be a direct bolt on without any spacers.

Originally posted by GK-E30M3 View Post
                              so wich wheels are sold
                              I snagged the RKs and was very happy with the desciption and the actual condition of the wheels.
                              Man, they're so light compared to my other set I had on the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X