No announcement yet.

F/S:t star, bbs rk and hartge type a wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pick up Chutrain!. I wanted those, but Igotbank only had a few posts.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
      E28 fitment should be a direct bolt on without any spacers.

I snagged the RKs and was very happy with the desciption and the actual condition of the wheels.
      Man, they're so light compared to my other set I had on the car.

luky you i want to get them just a bad timing right now and i would like to get the 17x8.5 et15 anyway nice set
      91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
      88 M3 AW Track Car s54
      95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
      04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Thanks guys. igotbank met me halfway and we had a good conversation. Wheels
        were exactly as described. Brought along the spacers as promised. Had some Yoko
        Advan R-comp tires on and it's picking up everything off the road.

Comment

Looks Great i think i like them better than your other wheels
          91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
          88 M3 AW Track Car s54
          95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
          04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

chutrain, thanks for the props and letting everyone know i'm the real deal. Like i said before your car is dope and looks hot with the new shoes. now all i have to do is sell the hartge's and the m systems...got any friends who maybe interested? Again, many thanks for vouching for me.

Comment

Originally posted by igotbank View Post
              chutrain, thanks for the props and letting everyone know i'm the real deal. Like i said before your car is dope and looks hot with the new shoes. now all i have to do is sell the hartge's and the m systems...got any friends who maybe interested? Again, many thanks for vouching for me.
              No problem. I say it how it is.

Comment

I am interested in the Hartges but have a question. Since they are staggered, would you use different sized tires on the rear vs the front? Plus one, which is 225 45 16, seems too narrow for the 8.5 rears (or is it?). Thanks.
                Last edited by AlpinaB9; 07-18-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

they are indeed staggard 7.5x16/8.5x16 i've never put tires or mounted these wheels. i bought these a few years ago to finish off my e28 m5 because they are new, different and most importantly e28 offset correct. i just got a set of staggard AC Schnitzer type Is that i like better. you could probably get away with that tire size on all 4s or go with a wider more aggresive look. i guess it all depends on your preference and driving style. didn't the e36 m3s run a staggard size wheel but keep the same tire size all around? anyone with insight please chime in

Comment

how are the tires on the m-systems? whats the sizes, 235'45's ??

Comment

sennasixty, no tires are currently on the m systems. wheels are boxed up and ready to go!

Comment

there's meet tomorrow 07/26/09 at 10:30 am at Liberty State Park that I may attend if the weather holds up. I someone wants i could bring either set or both for inspection and/or purchase. drop me a pm to let me know

Comment

bump

Comment

Do you still have the hartge wheels? Will they fit an E30 M3? Please email me at [email protected] interested.

Comment

email sent

Comment

bump...hartges and m-systems(naked) still available

Comment

Working...
                                X