Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sennasixty8
    replied
    how are the tires on the m-systems? whats the sizes, 235'45's ??

Leave a comment:

• igotbank
    replied
    they are indeed staggard 7.5x16/8.5x16 i've never put tires or mounted these wheels. i bought these a few years ago to finish off my e28 m5 because they are new, different and most importantly e28 offset correct. i just got a set of staggard AC Schnitzer type Is that i like better. you could probably get away with that tire size on all 4s or go with a wider more aggresive look. i guess it all depends on your preference and driving style. didn't the e36 m3s run a staggard size wheel but keep the same tire size all around? anyone with insight please chime in

Leave a comment:

• AlpinaB9
    replied
    I am interested in the Hartges but have a question. Since they are staggered, would you use different sized tires on the rear vs the front? Plus one, which is 225 45 16, seems too narrow for the 8.5 rears (or is it?). Thanks.
    Last edited by AlpinaB9; 07-18-2009, 01:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Originally posted by igotbank View Post
    chutrain, thanks for the props and letting everyone know i'm the real deal. Like i said before your car is dope and looks hot with the new shoes. now all i have to do is sell the hartge's and the m systems...got any friends who maybe interested? Again, many thanks for vouching for me.
    No problem. I say it how it is.

Leave a comment:

• igotbank
    replied
    chutrain, thanks for the props and letting everyone know i'm the real deal. Like i said before your car is dope and looks hot with the new shoes. now all i have to do is sell the hartge's and the m systems...got any friends who maybe interested? Again, many thanks for vouching for me.

Leave a comment:

• GK-E30M3
    replied
    Looks Great i think i like them better than your other wheels

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Thanks guys. igotbank met me halfway and we had a good conversation. Wheels
    were exactly as described. Brought along the spacers as promised. Had some Yoko
    Advan R-comp tires on and it's picking up everything off the road.

Leave a comment:

• GK-E30M3
    replied
    Originally posted by chutrain View Post
    E28 fitment should be a direct bolt on without any spacers.

I snagged the RKs and was very happy with the desciption and the actual condition of the wheels.
    Man, they're so light compared to my other set I had on the car.

luky you i want to get them just a bad timing right now and i would like to get the 17x8.5 et15 anyway nice set

Leave a comment:

• S14E30
    replied
    Nice pick up Chutrain!. I wanted those, but Igotbank only had a few posts.

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpinaB9 View Post
    the Hartge's appear to be an e28 fitting. Will they fit an E30 M3? If so, shoot me an [email protected] email.
    E28 fitment should be a direct bolt on without any spacers.

Originally posted by GK-E30M3 View Post
    so wich wheels are sold
    I snagged the RKs and was very happy with the desciption and the actual condition of the wheels.
    Man, they're so light compared to my other set I had on the car.

Leave a comment:

• GK-E30M3
    replied
    so wich wheels are sold

Leave a comment:

• igotbank
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rida View Post
    No shipping???
    no shipping? on what?

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
    Gentleman, I met up with igotbank today. An absolute pleasure to talk to and would
    not hesitate to anything else in the future from him.
    Chutrain, likewise and best of luck with the wheels. i'm happy they went to a good home. if you ever wanna switch rides for the day let me know...i know it's a long shot but your m3 is sweet.[peace]Also communication throughout was on point. And thanks for the link you sent via pm!!

Originally posted by AlpinaB9 View Post
    the Hartge's appear to be an e28 fitting. Will they fit an E30 M3? If so, shoot me an [email protected] email.
    email sent!

Leave a comment:

• AlpinaB9
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Gentleman, I met up with igotbank today. An absolute pleasure to talk to and would
    not hesitate to anything else in the future from him.

Leave a comment:

• e30rida
    replied
    No shipping???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X