AC Schnitzer type III 17x8.5 et 43 Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer type III 17x8.5 et 43 Feeler

I have a set of four AC Schnitzer wheels that have been fully blasted and ready for a paint or powdercoat. Now I was going to keep them but may not since my style 5's are looking like what I will be going with. I can sell these as is or coated based on the final selling price and what buyer prefers. I only stripped these because the previous owner had a really bad hack paint job with multiple layers. So I don't know what these go for so the first step is just getting a general feel for the popularity and price. I heard they will fit with a 12mm spacer on our E30's here's pics you can PM me with questions. They are stamped "Made in Germany" and "Ronal" on them also.

sigpic

I don't know why I can't edit this post but price is $1100 as is or $1300 and I will powdercoat them professionally whatever color you desire.
    sigpic

Comment

sooooooooooo tempting for my e46.... hmmmm

can you shoot me a photo of them flat up, so i can photoshop them on my car. thanks.
      Last edited by Yan-3; 09-05-2009, 04:11 PM.

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

ttt going on ebay if no offers are sent!
        sigpic

Comment

Very Interested

Comment

Pm's replied
            sigpic

Comment

ok so no one has followed thru with the purchase so either ebay or storage but I will consider any reasonable offer I just can't lose money. They are boxed, packaged and ready to ship. I leave in two weeks. feel free to give me a shout.
              sigpic

Comment

Alright guys this may be a little unorthodox but worth a shot. I leave Oct 9th so any parts for my M must be ordered way before to allow install. I am going to purchase some items from Turner and the total is $860 shipped. So you pay that and ill split the shipping of the wheels 50/50 and lets make a deal. Otherwise these are storage items for who knows how long. Let me know if anyones game. Or you can just say that $900 shipped will get you the wheels either way. So go look for that Turner Motorsports gift certificate you got last year and never used..(ya right I know )
                sigpic

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AC-Sc...Q5fAccessories
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice wheels.

Comment

These never sold btw, and here is the only link I've found with the wheels on our cars.
                      http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...+wheel&page=10
                      sigpic

Comment

PM sent
                        88M3 henna

73T100C
                        97 540\6-Gone
                        2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Working...
                        X