Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock rims w/early new Blizzaks $400 (WA - PNW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock rims w/early new Blizzaks $400 (WA - PNW)

Just like the title says...stock 15s with Blizzaks (LM-25 I think...) that only have a few hundred miles on them. They were used for one season (with means they were on the car for just a few weeks...) and that was it. I converted over to e36 M3 front rotors and calipers so the stock 15s don't clear anymore (otherwise I would be keeping these). I can promise you that these tires will make it seem like the snow isn't even there...I could rally just about anywhere at normal speeds, stop when I wanted to, park on hills...it was amazing - and it didn't matter if it was just an inch or a foot of snow!!!

I will ship at buyers expense but please don't email me asking for shipping quotes - you are all big boys now and I think you can figure it out for yourselves. They would be shipping out of Bellingham, WA 98226. My guess is that shipping would be in the $80+ range but that is just a guess.

I was thinking $400 for everything seemed considering that the wheels are in pretty good shape and these tires are practically new but I am open to offers since these are of no real use to me anymore.

Also, I am open to trades...I am in need of (2) 17x7.5 DS2s (fronts).

I can do pics if needed but I figured you all know what stock rims look like....
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
    Jeremy Clarkson - BBC Top Gear
    sigpic

bump

...forgot to list the tire size: 195/55/15
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
    sigpic

Comment

another bump and an update

I forgot to mention that I don't believe I have all the center caps for the stock wheels. I never cared because I only used the wheels in the winter when it snowed but I suppose that is a detail that would matter for some. I know I don't have all four but I might have a couple of them somewhere.
      sigpic

Comment

Sold!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X