Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

WTB: Affordable 17x8+ wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Affordable 17x8+ wheels

I'm looking for some affordable 17 inch wheels between 8 and 9 inches wide. Not looking for anything high dollar, just some nice wheels for the street.

Something along the lines of BBS RK's, BBS RX's, Style 32's, etc would do nicely. The ligher and prettier the better, certainly don't have to be pristine but prefer something not totally thrashed either. Tires included are a plus.

I have a set of 16x8 style 4's that i will be selling as well as a set of 16x8(might be 7.5 can't remember off the top of my head) racing dynamics 5 spokes that I will also be selling. Would be willing to trade either or both of these as well.

Let me know what you have and how much!

Thanks

Check the ad I just posted for Rondel style 58's...

Comment

pmed

Comment

Bump. Would consider style 42's as well(actually these might be my favorite).

Comment

ttt my list keeps expanding:

Ultraleggera, superleggera, and bbs rk are my top 3 choices. Maybe a set of team dynamics pro race 1.2...

Comment

Paintpro's Arc-8 wheels. Really light, cheap, and BBS styling. Look for his groupbuys...
            Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftBMW View Post
              ttt my list keeps expanding:

Ultraleggera, superleggera, and bbs rk are my top 3 choices. Maybe a set of team dynamics pro race 1.2...
              I sent you an offer via CL, make an offer!

Comment

my bbs rk will be up for sale in couple weeks if you;re not in a big rush
                '88 DS http://www.pbase.com/sy0296/e30_m3
                2002 e46 widebody m3: rebuilt motor+turbo, 681rwhp 110oct+meth

Comment

Originally posted by sy0296 View Post
                  my bbs rk will be up for sale in couple weeks if you;re not in a big rush
                  PM sent!

Comment

I'm selling my 17x8 BBS RX's with 235/40 tires on them. $700 obo.

1988 M3 - Cone killer
                    1989 325iC - M50 project
                    2004 X5
                    2005 GMC HD Crew

Comment

Originally posted by brodee View Post
                      I'm selling my 17x8 BBS RX's with 235/40 tires on them. $700 obo.
                      PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X