FS- set of 5 E39 Style 5's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- set of 5 E39 Style 5's

They need to be refinished but there are 5 of them, all 8 x 17 et 20 and they come with 4 center caps and good tires.
    There are 2 different sets of tires on the first 4, all Z rated and all are Korean made. Two are like new and two are like 50%...The spare is original I think but worn.
    NO real curbing on the 4, just peeling/staining and the spare had a slight inside lip bend but would function great as a spare...

$650 + shipping from 34134...

email me for more pics if interested...

Bump for a good seller!
    Trevor Ely
    '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
    www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

Comment

wheel ques

Will these wheels fit the m3 with no spacers required
      Geo

Comment

they will fit, but you need hubcentric spacers.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
          they will fit, but you need hubcentric spacers.
          Hubcentric rings are not really a spacer as it doesn't add any track width,

E39 hubs are 74mm and E30M3, E24, E28, E34 ect or 72.5mm...
          so that gives you 1.5mm difference divided by 2 because the space is all around the circumference of the hub, so the rings are basically .75 mm thick....
          very thin to say the least....

If you don't want the tires, I will drop the price to $575 + shipping to the US...

Comment

You need 5mm spacer in the front to clear calipers anti rattle clips. Or remove the clips and .........rattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd black 88 View Post
              You need 5mm spacer in the front to clear calipers anti rattle clips. Or remove the clips and .........rattle.
              On brand new pads maybe,
              but you can put the clips back in after a couple thousand miles

Comment

You can get by with 3mm spacers on the front also. I shaved the clips a little in addition. 3mm isn't as noticable as 5mm or thicker, if you don't run the center caps...I've been through it figuring out what the setup should be with these wheels....the hubcentric rings are an absolute must! It's really quite ok to run without the anti-rattle clips too AFAIK...at least I didn't have any problems.

These wheels look awesome on M3's IMO!

John

Originally posted by Todd black 88 View Post

Comment

Sold,
                  Thanks Rick!!

Comment

Working...
                  X