Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dougy Fresh
    replied
    Like markus said these won't fit an m3 properly. Yes the hub bore could be redrilled but the bolt pattern is incorrect, the holes are slightly larger, not by much but that slight variance could cause bolts to loosen. (you could get them re-drilled and inserts pressed in but would that be worth it?) On top of that spacers of at least 15mm would be needed.

I don't mean to bash your thread, Im just looking out for other m3 owners.

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    This has been discussed before. You need to get the hub bored out to make them
    fit.

Leave a comment:

• googone20
    replied
    Most BMW's use the 5x120 pattern 72.56 hub size. E30 are much smaller with 4x100 pattern, and E39 used 5x120 with 74.1 hub size.

Leave a comment:

• jstn
    replied
    Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
    does this mean they won't fit our cars? I have heard it works, but would like a confirmation from Mr. BBS.
    i'm not sure of the hub bore variances across all BMW's but i believe the older BMW's (635csi for example) have a larger bore than these wheels (72.5mm versus 70.3mm).

- j

Leave a comment:

• S14E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Markus View Post
    Corvette bolt pattern 120,65 hub centre 70,3 !!

Markus
    does this mean they won't fit our cars? I have heard it works, but would like a confirmation from Mr. BBS.

Leave a comment:

• jstn
    replied
    price drop: $1000

- j

Leave a comment:

• jstn
    replied
    bump for price drop to $1250 or would consider parting them.

thanks!

- j

Leave a comment:

• Markus
    replied
    Corvette bolt pattern 120,65 hub centre 70,3 !!

Markus

Leave a comment:

• K otiK M
    replied
    gorgeous wheels

Leave a comment:

• jstn
    started a topic fs/ft: bbs rs025/rs026 9jx16/10jx16 et36 $1500

fs/ft: bbs rs025/rs026 9jx16/10jx16 et36 $1500

i've got a nice set of original, gold finished bbs rs025/rs026's which are a 5x120 fitment. these wheels are in nice shape considering their age. they could be easily polished up and run as-is, or broken down and rebuilt for a show finish.

one of the caps is missing the bbs center logo.

i'd be interested in either an outright sale, or discussing a trade for another set of wheels.

sale price: $1500
    interested trades: bbs lm 18x8.5 et25 5x100, oz futuras ~18x8.5

if you have any questions please feel free to touch base with me via PM. i'd rather not ship but i'm open to it. i am willing to drive ~1.5hrs from boston to meet a serious buyer (as in, cash in hand).

high res pics here http://pessa.net/for_sale/bbs_rs/

thanks guys!

- j

Working...
X