AC Schnitzer Type I wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Type I wheels

or sale are a mint set of AC Schnitzer Type I wheels, 17x8.5 et 13 for the fronts and 17x9.5 et 21 for the rears.Wheels were purchased from nickm3 who purchased them b4 that from Jerry who kept them in superb condition. All 4 wheels are true and straight with no bends, curb rash or anything. Lips are super polished and the hardware is powder coated in gold. Price for the wheels are $3,000.00 firm and that includes a set of 12mm spacers and longer lugs for the fronts and new bolts to match the rears . The tires are Goodyear Eagle F1's with 215/40/17's up front and 245/35/17's in the rear. These are the sizes that Vlad and Jerry are running on their cars. Tires are brand new with 400 miles on them. . They are currently mounted on the wheels speed balanced and Nitrogen filled I could be reached at 203 321 5073 if anyone is interested. Thank's. the pics are on this link that nick had up when i bought them from him thanks again. I am also willing to trade for bbs rs wheels as well if anyone has a mint set with tires!!!!![peace]

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...t=ac+schnitzer

GOT BOOST...

Good luck with the sale, Zef. These are a phenomenal looking set of wheels.

Comment

bump thanks will!!!!!!!!!

GOT BOOST...

Comment

Bump obo need these sold!!!

GOT BOOST...

Comment

These are definitely a really nice set of AC's. One of the best i've seen up close!

Good luck!!!!!
          Last edited by MTree; 11-21-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Mtree thanks bro!!!!! bump ttt

GOT BOOST...

Comment

getting 20mm spacers monday if they clear the break kit im keeping them!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT BOOST...

Comment

Working...
              X