Feeler: 17x8.5 et 13 BBS RS 212

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: 17x8.5 et 13 BBS RS 212

This is a feeler FS post. I prefer local pick up but may consider shipping if buyer is willing to pay shipping. The wheels have some curb rash on OEM lips and are a perfect candidate for a refinish but they are straight and complete with centercaps and all bolts.

Size: 17x8.5 et 13 5x120

Looking for $1700obo + shipping

Local sales will have dibs over those who need them shipped.

Where are you located?

Comment

Tacoma, WA

sorry forgot to mention that.

Comment

Any shipping estimates to NY?

Comment

wheels are pending

Comment

Sold. Thanks MThrizzle!

Comment

Nick glad you scored these. They were meant for you. They sat on R3vlimited for 2 weeks with no takers.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                Nick glad you scored these. They were meant for you. They sat on R3vlimited for 2 weeks with no takers.
                Thanks dude, I have been wanting a set this size and unfinished for a while. They are going staight to Proformance industries for refinishing. MThrizzle hooked it up. Had no clue they were on R3vlimited. I am only on s14.net so I might have to expand a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                  Thanks dude, I have been wanting a set this size and unfinished for a while. They are going staight to Proformance industries for refinishing. MThrizzle hooked it up. Had no clue they were on R3vlimited. I am only on s14.net so I might have to expand a bit.
                  Nick you need to show of your stable all 4 M3s photoshot when the whether gets better
                  91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
                  88 M3 AW Track Car s54
                  95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
                  04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by GK-E30M3 View Post
                    Nick you need to show of your stable all 4 M3s photoshot when the whether gets better

I sure will, just have to get the guys together. I need drivers! We might do something indoors so maybe I'll have a few this winter. Thanks dude.

Comment

^ 4 m3's? nick sell me one!

Comment

Originally posted by ///MThrizzle View Post
                        ^ 4 m3's? nick sell me one!
                        I thought that you might of been looking at the one in Denver for sale. The DS with 113k. Let me know how you make out.

Comment

Working...
                        X