FS: BBS RS197/212 17x8.5 et13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS197/212 17x8.5 et13

I'm posting these up from my own car- as something in 18" flavor came up and I have a change of direction with my car. They were put together from several different sets, and no one has a set like it (slant lips front and back, staggered offsets, square all around). Perfect for a chunky tire setup, and no need to stretch on e30s.

Specs:

Front:

RS212
    17x8.5, et25 [custom 1.5" slant lips, 6.5" barrels]

Rear:

RS197
    17x8.5, et13 [2" slant lips, 6" barrels]

Centers are original finish, very clean- but some minor marks from 20 years of age. Powdercoated bolts & nuts, IMMACULATE lips, no dings, mirror finish. No bends, flat spot, rash, whatsoever. They come with polished HEX nuts, NOT flat caps. Balanced out great.

Tires:
    215/45/17 Falken FK452, 90% tread... almost new.

Price: $2300 without tires. $2600 with tires. + shipping.

I can ship anywhere, just ask.

Last edited by hexagone; 07-22-2010, 01:57 PM.

Baller wheels. Really wish I had the cash.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

up

Comment

any interest?

Comment

Are you sure the front wheels will clear the E30 M3 strut without spacer? And isn't what you are advertising as a 197 just a 212 size?

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
              Are you sure the front wheels will clear the E30 M3 strut without spacer? And isn't what you are advertising as a 197 just a 212 size?
              The front's have .5" deeper barrels than regular 212s. In fact, I just used 197 barrels up front and 212 barrels in the rear.

If anyone that has 212s can chime in, if there is another half an inch of space, then these will definitely fit. I really have no reason to doubt it.

Comment

Working...
              X