FS: ACT 17x8.5" ET13 gold faces w/ polished lips wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: ACT 17x8.5" ET13 gold faces w/ polished lips wheels

I have a set of ACT 17x8.5" ET13 wheels for sale.

Asking $2450 for the set, obo.

There are minor curb rash on two of the wheels, and a slight bend in one of them. The locks on one of the center caps is damaged, but the center cap is still usable, it just doesn't lock with the key anymore.

Here's a picture I tried taking of the bend, and I marked the area with a red box. Don't mind the water spots, I didn't have much time to polish the lips back up, after I took them off of my car:

Some pictures I had of it on my car at the time:

Center caps are not pictured in the first 3 pictures, but I do have all of them, and they will be included with the wheels.

I am located in Irvine, CA. Let me know if any of you are interested or if you had any questions.

thanks.

-Don

[email protected]
    Last edited by Don Nguyen; 12-09-2010, 06:32 AM.

Really nice wheels, but how could ET13 fit on a E36 like that??? Tought they would stick out way more than that
    Drevaen

Comment

Very nice indeed. BTW The wheels are called ACT SC and are the 3-piece version of the LS. The lips are 30 bolts, while OZ is 35 and BBS is 34 (street) and 20 (motorsport).

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
      1989 M3 racecar
      e39 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Drevaen View Post
        Really nice wheels, but how could ET13 fit on a E36 like that??? Tought they would stick out way more than that
        Lower it a good bit, camber naturally increases, and you've got the fitment as seen above. Even 18x8.5 et13 tucks under my fender on my e46.

Comment

Markus had same rims on his car, then I had it then Alvin had it.
          These are nice but as Lee pointed out, the lips are unique and are not interchangeable with BBS or any other lips.
          Dissembling, fixing and polishing the damaged lips will be expensive, your price should reflect that.
          Also, do you have the key for the locks?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            Markus had same rims on his car, then I had it then Alvin had it.
            These are nice but as Lee pointed out, the lips are unique and are not interchangeable with BBS or any other lips.
            Dissembling, fixing and polishing the damaged lips will be expensive, your price should reflect that.
            Also, do you have the key for the locks?
            Yes I do.

If it came down to it, I have access to making completely custom lips to replace the current ones.

If any of you are interested in the wheels, I am willing to work with you on it.

-Don

Comment

Gorgeous wheels. I have the same in et11.
              Looking at your car makes me think of refinishing mine in gold also.

GLWS

Comment

I've taken the tires off, and have tires that are just good enough to roll on for those who are interested. The price is now $1950 for it as is.

-Don

Comment

Make me a reasonable offer on these wheels.

-Don

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVuong View Post
                    Very nice indeed. BTW The wheels are called ACT SC and are the 3-piece version of the LS. The lips are 30 bolts, while OZ is 35 and BBS is 34 (street) and 20 (motorsport).
                    Aren't schmidt lips 30 hole?

Comment

PMs replied to.

-Don

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

PMs replied to.