X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RK - 17x8.5" et15 w. 235/40 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec

(4) BBS RK003 wheels - 17x8.5" et15
    Silver with Black (or Carbon Fiber?) center logos
    All 4 wheels include proper centering rings to convert from 74mm to 72.56mm center bore.

Wheels have 235/40/17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires with ~35% tread life left. There is wear on the inner edges from camber.

All 4 wheels are straight and true, no bends and balance out with minimal weight.

These wheels are a 9 out of 10 condition. I've washed them weekly, and at the start of every driving season they've been washed, clay bared and then sealed/waxed, and again before storage during the winter. (Yes, I'm that guy when it comes to wheels).

Below are some photos of the wheels on my car for reference on fitment.
    Detailed photos can be provided upon request for serious parties... the car is in storage right now, so they are not easily accessible for photos.

These are photos of the wheel markings from a 2nd set of these wheels I owned for a period of time.

$2,150 + shipping

These wheels have been NLA for a long time.
    The low offset setup is very uncommon, so I am not willing to give the wheels away.
    Last edited by UNHCLL; 12-28-2010, 02:51 PM.
    Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Chris, love the low offset of these wheels. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Duuuuude... Those are tite! I'm trying to imagine what they'd look like on a Sterling. Excuse me, I need to go hide my wallet. :ha:

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Duuuuude... Those are tite! I'm trying to imagine what they'd look like on a Sterling. Excuse me, I need to go hide my wallet. :ha:

Jake
        If you ask nicely I'll see if my friend will let me mount them on his Sterling car for sample photos...
        Chris L.

Comment

RK low offset

Chris:

Nice wheels! So what did you get to replace them?

Please doask to mount them on the Sterling.

Chicco

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
            If you ask nicely I'll see if my friend will let me mount them on his Sterling car for sample photos...
            This is torture. I just spent a small pile of money at Sears yesterday for a couple of 8ft work benches. :cry: Mwell, I do get paid in a couple of days...:soccer:

Jake

Comment

Nice wheels and nice tires!

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
              they are not idiots.

Comment

Beautiful wheels. Wish they were more in my price range, as these are exactly what I'd like to put in my zinno instead of arc-8s.

Comment

bump for some cool wheels!! I am curious if you have any rubbing issues and if you had to roll fenders with these tires. I've said it before and I'll say it again....your car is sweet with those wheels. I personally hate to see you sell them!!

Comment

I can't sell them.
                    I looked for them for far to long. As of now, please consider these No Longer For Sale.

I rolled my fenders. The 235's rub on fender liners when turning to full lock.
                    225 Nittos on identical wheels (RC's vs. RK's) do not rub.

-Chris
                    Chris L.

Comment

Working...
                    X