This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling your car???? Why????? :shit:
    Need a good mechanic/fabricator/performance shop in SoCal?
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155404

Castro Motorsport

12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
    North Hollywood, CA 91605
    (818) 765-3606

The Purple ///Monster Build:
    http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47251

Comment

Would also trade for comparable 3pc Porsche wheels (3.6 Speedline, etc.).

Comment

Bump

Comment

These would make a nice Xmas present for you. You know you deserve them

Comment

Let me make sure I understand the changes. With the new barrels, the offset is still et19 but the widths are now 8 and 9". If I am correct on that, would you consider selling them without the tires and the extra barrels? They would be for an E28 and I cannot use either, but could use the wheels. email Tim [email protected] Thanks.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still interested if you want to sell the wheels only (without the extra barrels and tires - I need a different size to fit an e28 and will never use the barrels) and ship.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Bump for a good guy and a beautiful set of wheels. I was communicated with quickly and throughly and received a complete set of pictures on these wheels. They are absolutely beautiful. I spent about half a day at my favorite shop trying to figure out how to make them work on my E28. Sorry to say, the rears won't fit, but they are about as beautiful as any set of wheels I have seen. Thanks again for your time and GLWS.

Comment

Happy New Year bump

Comment

gorgeous wheels!!

Are the posted sizes accurate? Are they 8" F and 9" R? Or 8.5 F and 9.5 R? You only replaced the rear barrels from 6" to 5.5" right?

Both front and rear lips 3"?

GLWS.

Comment

Disregard My post above. Realized you had a x10 rear.

Did you buy the 5.5 barrels and installed them up front and moved the 6" barrel to the rear? I'm assuming you have 2.5" front lips and 3" rear lips, giving you the x8 and x9 set?

If so, you have 7" unused barrels? Let me know if you can sell the barrels separately. I'm looking for 7" set.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by armorrig View Post
                            Disregard My post above. Realized you had a x10 rear.

Did you buy the 5.5 barrels and installed them up front and moved the 6" barrel to the rear? I'm assuming you have 2.5" front lips and 3" rear lips, giving you the x8 and x9 set?

If so, you have 7" unused barrels? Let me know if you can sell the barrels separately. I'm looking for 7" set.

Thanks.
                            The extra 2 x 7" barrels are included with the wheels. If I should sell the wheels w/o those barrels then, naturally, I will post them here.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X