Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 3 piece ACS Type 1, 17x8.5 ET13 (1 bent barrel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3 piece ACS Type 1, 17x8.5 ET13 (1 bent barrel)

I suppose this is more of a feeler.

About a month ago, I took the car out for a drive. An hour later, I returned to the car and noticed a flat tire. I stuck a can of fix-a-flat in it and limped home (it held for the ride home). I didn't drive it since. Last night I was installing wheel studs, preparing for a new set of wheels I have coming.

I noticed the wheel with the flat tire has a bent inner barrel. I'm not a wheel expert, I do not know if this is a sever issue or not. That said, I've been thinking about selling these regardless, as I want either a set of M-System's or ARC-8's. I will post what photos I have of them now, and take more detailed photos after the holiday craziness simmers down.

I've had these for about 2 years, and when I first purchased them they were torn down and I had the lips polished and gold bolts added. They're still in pretty good condition.

iPhone photo of damage:

More crappy photos:

I'll get to cleaning them up and taking detailed photos. I am open to trades, offers, or even advice on what to ask...

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

I'd say in the condition they're in, you should still ask at least $2,500. That barrel would probably be between $100-150 to fix.
    Need a good mechanic/fabricator/performance shop in SoCal?
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155404

Castro Motorsport

12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
    North Hollywood, CA 91605
    (818) 765-3606

The Purple ///Monster Build:
    http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47251

Comment

I've got a nice set of M-Systems with both T-stars and turbines (turbines need paint). Always interested in possible trades.

Comment

Surprisingly (or maybe not) I've already had quite a few offers from here and on other forums. Tripalthreat if you'd like to shoot me some photos via PM that would be great.

Comment

After the holiday bump.

Comment

any close up photos of the gold bolts? are they original oz bolts gold plated?

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of bolts. I can take more detailed photos if they don't sell soon. I have a few serious offers.

Comment

What's your asking price for the wheels?

Comment

1800 OBO + shipping

Comment

Good luck on the sale Alex. I Love the wheels on your DS car.

A special thank you to:
                    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Thanks Yan. Lots of interested lowballers. I may keep them and have them fixed. I do not need to sell these.

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                        Thanks Yan. Lots of interested lowballers. I may keep them and have them fixed. I do not need to sell these.
                        I think that would be a better idea, either that or fix them and sell them for $2,500.
                        Need a good mechanic/fabricator/performance shop in SoCal?
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155404

Castro Motorsport

12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
                        North Hollywood, CA 91605
                        (818) 765-3606

The Purple ///Monster Build:
                        http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47251

Comment

Alex,

What's the shipping costs to California?

Thanks,

John.

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                            I suppose this is more of a feeler.

About a month ago, I took the car out for a drive. An hour later, I returned to the car and noticed a flat tire. I stuck a can of fix-a-flat in it and limped home (it held for the ride home). I didn't drive it since. Last night I was installing wheel studs, preparing for a new set of wheels I have coming.

I noticed the wheel with the flat tire has a bent inner barrel. I'm not a wheel expert, I do not know if this is a sever issue or not. That said, I've been thinking about selling these regardless, as I want either a set of M-System's or ARC-8's. I will post what photos I have of them now, and take more detailed photos after the holiday craziness simmers down.

I've had these for about 2 years, and when I first purchased them they were torn down and I had the lips polished and gold bolts added. They're still in pretty good condition.

Your twin was at Archiesfest2 @ two weeks ago. Of 47 E30M3's there, it had to be near the top. A killer combo especially on a DS car. You will have no problem selling them at that price. I think your stance is a little more aggressive that the west coast twin.:fyeah::fyeah::fyeah:

sigpic

Comment

Whose car and anyone know the wheel and tire specs?

Looks good with meaty tires.

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                              Your twin was at Archiesfest2 @ two weeks ago. Of 47 E30M3's there, it had to be near the top. A killer combo especially on a DS car. You will have no problem selling them at that price. I think your stance is a little more aggressive that the west coast twin.:fyeah::fyeah::fyeah:

Comment

Working...
                              X