This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 300whpGTI View Post
    Yan any chance you'll be selling your RK's now?
    I like the RKs, and it took me a while to find them, I'm gonna hang on to them, but if I do down the road, this will be the 1st place I post them up.

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
      I like the RKs, and it took me a while to find them, I'm gonna hang on to them, but if I do down the road, this will be the 1st place I post them up.
      Yan, congrats on picking these wheels up. I hear what you mean on the RK's. I have a 17" set and an 18" set of RK's. The day I picked up the 18" set from the refinisher, I saw the ad for the 17" LM's and I bought them. I'm left with the realization that the RK's may never make it on the car, but I really don't feel too compelled to sell them. Especially the 18" ones that were so hard to find!!

OP, thanks for the great example on how to market a set of wheels. A+ job, bro!!

Comment

same here Justin. I have the RKs in both 17 and in 18" and I love them so much that I'm even thinking that maybe down the road ill get them in 16" to try out 16s

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

RK for the track & CH (or LM) for show
          Because anything worth doing is worth doing fanatically!
          Born date 01/88
          Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d2a4 View Post
            RK for the track & CH (or LM) for show
            no doubt! Only issue I have is that I need to run a small spacer with the RK's just to clear the stock brakes. I can run a BBK with the LM's as I bet you can with these CH's as well. IMHO, you can't go wrong with any of these wheels. The only issue I'm having right now is a slight storage problem

Comment

SOLD, shipped, and received!

Thanks again Yan, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
              X