17" AC Schnitzer Type 3 (type III) Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" AC Schnitzer Type 3 (type III) Wheels

Up for sale is a beautiful set of AC Schnitzer Type III single piece Cast Wheels. Moving on to a new set. These wheels are straight and true, with NO curb Rash. A great set of wheels for an awesome look.

17x8.5" et43 fronts
    17x8.5" et15 rears

These offsets should work on e30 m3's with no rubbing. I ran them on an e30 m3 suspension under my since deceased e30 sedan with 20mm hub-centric spacers up front from http://www.motorsport-tech.com/ and the rears only barley rubbed the tires over tough bumps. With M3 rear quarters they should be just at home

Asking
    $900 for the wheels -or-
    $950 for the wheels and spacers

Please PM me with questions or for shipping quotes. Pics are of the actual wheels. Located in PA 19073.

Last edited by lbthe3rd; 01-31-2012, 06:43 PM.

Birthday Bump

Comment

will these fit an 01 e39 touring

Comment

I believe the rears would be perfect. the fronts would definately need spacers. both would need the hub bore machined larger, although the fronts could be done with the spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd black 88 View Post
          both would need the hub bore machined larger, although the fronts could be done with the spacers.
          This is not true. While you would need spacers up front, the wheels require no machining. These along with any other "Authentic" AC Schnitzer rims have a center bore of 82 mm to accommodate the various hub-centric rings put out by AC Schnitzer to allow their wheels to be fit across model lines. For an e39 you would need the "green" rings, reducing the bore to 74.1 mm, the hub size on an e39, and you would need hub-centric spacers of 20 mm or more to make the front fit, but they would fit with no machining required.

Thanks for your interest

PIC of the ring:
          Last edited by lbthe3rd; 02-06-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Price Change

Still have these wheels. Beautiful, but I need to get rid of them. $850 o.n.o. with 5x120 20 mm hubcentric spacers.

Comment

Working...
            X