Wtd: Bbs lm106 and lm107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtd: Bbs lm106 and lm107

Hi there people has anyone out there got a set of staggered BBS LM106 fronts with LM107 rears they would or are considering selling.
    The wheels can be a bit scabby as i would be having them refurbished anyway.

I'am willing to pay a good price for them.

Pm me if you have a set or know of a set that are available.

Many thanks
    Sam
    OUR PURPOSE IS TO ADAPT OVERCOME AND PROGRESS

Hello Sam,

I have an inmaculate set of LM 106 + LM 107 with polished lips and gold center if you are interested ... might consider selling.

Manuel

Originally posted by ///M3SAM View Post
    Hi there people has anyone out there got a set of staggered BBS LM106 fronts with LM107 rears they would or are considering selling.
    The wheels can be a bit scabby as i would be having them refurbished anyway.

I'am willing to pay a good price for them.

Pm me if you have a set or know of a set that are available.

Many thanks
    Sam
    1986 BMW E30 M3 CF airbox & Alpha N
    2007 Audi RS4 sedan

Comment

Originally posted by MMMM View Post
      Hello Sam,

I have an inmaculate set of LM 106 + LM 107 with polished lips and gold center if you are interested ... might consider selling.

Manuel
      PM sent. Just curious.
      Justin T.

Comment

Hey dude that isn't right. Since you pmd' the seller he has stopped contacting me thats not the way to conduct yourself on this forum you should start your own thread!!!
        OUR PURPOSE IS TO ADAPT OVERCOME AND PROGRESS

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3SAM View Post
          Hey dude that isn't right. Since you pmd' the seller he has stopped contacting me thats not the way to conduct yourself on this forum you should start your own thread!!!
          Sam,

My apologies. I looked at the dates between posts and jumped in just in case you guys didn't come to an agreement. When I PMed him, he said you guys had settled on a price and I left it at that. I am not sure why he isn't responding.

I am jealous that you were able to get a set. And from his description, a very well cared for set.
          Justin T.

Comment

Hello Sam,

I will send you pictures tomorrow as I have been traveling and could not send them before. You are obviously first so do not worry.

Manuel
            2007 Audi RS4 sedan

Comment

That Lms are in absolutely perfect condition. They are amaizing

Comment

Bbs lm 106 + 107

They are now in the UK ... with Sam.
                2007 Audi RS4 sedan

Comment

We gotta see pics of the said wheels :eat:
                  Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
                  X