This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Brand new never used BBS RC Centre caps

Very rare to find in brand new unused condition! They are to be used with BBS RC wheels. Perfect replacement caps for stolen, misplaced or damaged ones! These are for Audi and VW BBS RC wheels however I do not see why they should not work on all BBS RC wheels. If you would like dimensions etc just PM me. Thank you.

You will recieve what you see in the pictures. 4x Genuine BBS Centre Plates and 4x Genuine BBS Centre screw nuts in original packaging.

Bargain at 75

PM me for shipping costs

Last edited by jsbr32; 03-09-2012, 02:56 AM.

I have already had several PM's regarding the size and shipping costs, so for everyone here the diameter of the centre plates are 15.3cm which is around 6" and the diameter of the screw in section is 5.5cm

I hope this helps. Thanks, Jas

Comment

Would these center caps work for BBS RC090 wheels aka Style 5's? Looks different than what usually comes on those wheels..
      sigpic

1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
        Would these center caps work for BBS RC090 wheels aka Style 5's? Looks different than what usually comes on those wheels..
        Absolutely not. Two totally different wheels.
        RC's have a threaded center section much like the RS while the RC090 (style-5's) have a snap in compression fit centercap.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
          Absolutely not. Two totally different wheels.
          RC's have a threaded center section much like the RS while the RC090 (style-5's) have a snap in compression fit centercap.
          I figured so..Thanks for the clarification..Bump for the seller...
          sigpic

1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

sold!

Comment

Working...
            X