FS (4) Rare OZ Futura 3 piece Wheels/Tire package. 17x8.5 et 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS (4) Rare OZ Futura 3 piece Wheels/Tire package. 17x8.5 et 13

Just posting this up as a feeler. Not in any hurry at all to sell, these are my spare set of wheels now that I got some style 5's…. havent seen too many of these around anywhere especially in this size/offset. Wheels are O.Z. Futura's, 17x8.5 et 13 all around. Had these on both the e30 m3 and on the e34 m5 and they looked perfect fitment wise. I had these professionally taken apart, stripped, polished and resprayed. These are some very beautiful wheels that are very period correct to the car, and they look absolutely beautiful with or without center-caps on. I always got compliments on the way that they fit the vehicle so well. Tires on it right now are 235/45/17 & 225/45/17, they rubbed in the front when trying to make full turn on my m3. I would replace the fronts regardless (tread is pretty worn) and rears still have lots of meat on them… LOTS more pics available upon request. Looking to get around 2k for them or best offer. pm me if want any more info/pics.

These are pictures from when i got them refinished:

These are pictures on the car

Right before i pulled them off :

45 views and no bumps?

im gonna try to find some pictures with center caps off, i like the look better but for some reason most of the pictures i have are when i had the caps on. they look a more aggressive with caps off... (caps are included...)

Comment

Originally posted by airkhin View Post
      im gonna try to find some pictures with center caps off, i like the look better but for some reason most of the pictures i have are when i had the caps on. they look a more aggressive with caps off... (caps are included...)

They look even better with the newer style flat caps.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

lots of pms but everyone seems out of funds....

Comment

Nice wheels! I agree with you, they look more aggressive w/o the center caps....looks better IMO. I don't run the center caps on my Style 5's...they just look so much better that way. DTM wheels never had hub caps...LOL!

GLWS,

John

Comment

ive been debating taking the caps off on my style 5's too, but it keeps it classy looking i feel with caps on...

Comment

bump!

Comment

Where are you located sir?
                --------------------------------------
                The God's chariot... (OO==[][]==OO)
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely wheels... I have a set but I have 10" in the rear.... I am running a 215/35/17 in the fronts, no rubbing.

Good luck with the sale.
                  Have a nice day. :hi:

Comment

^ thank you. ^^I'm located in Morgan Hill, (near San Jose).

Comment

Cool! I have a set of these in 7.5 front and 8.5 rear, but I have yet to have them refinished. Yours look great. GLWS and, BUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by airkhin View Post
                        ^ thank you. ^^I'm located in Morgan Hill, (near San Jose).

Very tempting and very close by. Too bad I need to sort out the interior before wheels.

GLWS!
                        sigpic

Comment

thank you all for the kind words! im sure they will go to the right buyer.

Comment

will trade for e39 fitment wheels as well.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X