BBS RS 005, 006 with new tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 005, 006 with new tires

I have a set of restored BBS RS 005&006 so 16x8 and 16x7. All the paperwork to verify the restore, done professionally here in Atlanta. Brand new tires, Bridgestone Gforce. I have posted a link to the car in which the wheels are on, I am asking 2000.00 obo I will ship at the buyers expense the last set of wheels I shipped to California cost 375.00 just to give you and idea,

Feel free to pm me..thanks

http://s953.beta.photobucket.com/use...ary/White%20M3

http://s953.beta.photobucket.com/use...library/Wheels
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 01-13-2013, 01:52 AM.

Originally posted by KDAWG97M3 View Post
    ... last set of wheels I shipped to California cost 375.00 just to give you and idea,

Feel free to pm me..thanks
    Did you ship for Mongolia? No reason it should be that much unless you just dropped the wheels off and paid someone to package them. I just shipped an engine across the country for $275 on a pallet. The most expensive shipping I've ever paid was from California to Florida on set of 18 inch ACS type IIs with tires. They weighed 60lbs each and the shipping was about $240.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUhorizon View Post
      Did you ship for Mongolia? No reason it should be that much unless you just dropped the wheels off and paid someone to package them. I just shipped an engine across the country for $275 on a pallet. The most expensive shipping I've ever paid was from California to Florida on set of 18 inch ACS type IIs with tires. They weighed 60lbs each and the shipping was about $240.

So I used the ups store and bought boxes and shipped 19's. I will need to buy boxes and yes I just received a set if Volks with tires that cost 320 to ship to my door....

Where in the hell did you get anyone to ship a motor for 250.00? I just got quoted shipping s set of wheels to Chicago for 220.00 so you tell me???? Oem 19s off a e46 m3...

Here is the deal..I don't care if it cost 1.00 or a million..it will be an actual cost with a receipt showing the cost...

Bump..I really want to sell these as I want to buy a set of 17's from 336 motorsports.......
      Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 01-15-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by FSUhorizon View Post
          It can be argued that it was incredibly stupid that you put 60lb wheels on your car (especially if it was an E30 M3)!??!!
          John 3:17

Comment

Sorry, that was a lil strong. My apologies.
            John 3:17

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Working...
              X