ACS Type I Rennsports wheel package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Type I Rennsports wheel package

I sold the ///M...and now to unload the wheels. I want to sell this as a package deal:

- ACS Type I Rennsports, 17x8.5 et 13, recently polished and powdercoated by WheelsAmerica...for some odd reason they didnt recoat the back of the face, and I give the coat on the barrels a 7/10, I also had the OZ wheel bolts rechromed and the nut individually powdercoated. center caps included.
    - the set of two OZ wheel bolt sockets
    - 2 brand new Federal 595 sized 235/40 17 mounted, I drove them for one car show and thats it!
    - 2 used Falken Ziex sized 215/40 17 mounted
    - 2 slightly used (I bought them new) 15mm spacers to clear the front calipers along with extended wheel bolts from Motorsports Hardware

Buy the whole package, bolt and go! I had them on a completely stock suspension save for the TreeHouse CAB's. No rubbing in the front, but when my rear really compressed, I had a rub on the passenger side rear tire from the fender. Some negative camber should help that out.

Asking price is $3400+half of shipping and pp fees, OBO. Im not really wanting to split this all up as of now, but if I line up seperate buyers, so be it. I have the S14 app on my phone, but if youre wanting more pics, please email me at [email protected] or text me at 210-883-4075. The goods are in San Antonio, TX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130410_100751[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	847126Click image for larger version

Name:	20130316_171022[1].jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	847127Click image for larger version

Name:	20130410_100711[1].jpg
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	847128Click image for larger version

Name:	20130410_100726[1].jpg
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	847129Click image for larger version

Name:	20130410_100736[1].jpg
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	847130

Just want to wish you luck!these are my favorite wheels can you tell.I can tell who ever looking they are getting very hard to come by in USA .For me it gets no better than this , it brings the m3 to the top the herd lol one lucky buyer gets them best luck to you both BUMP!!!!!
    ow and you need to use photobucket or something pics not working
    Last edited by Carfantiti; 04-10-2013, 05:40 PM.
    I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

The new attachment button is weird! They came out on the post preview! Ill get them on photobucket in the morning, thanks!

Comment

I got your emailed pictures and these are an amazing set. I'm afraid I'd be rubbing too much with my suspension setup the way it is though. GLWS.
        Dussen
        '87 325is Schwarz / Black - SOLD
        '90 M3 Diamantschwarz metallic / Gray
        '03 325i Touring Schwarz II / Tan
        '15 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite WDP / Truffle

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Dussen! Ive gotten some inqueries and have been emailing pics, so hit me up S14.net!

Comment

If the faces are raw on the back, that's a problem. Aluminum does corrode. Brake dust can also become embedded.

Comment

Back of the faces have original coating.

Comment

Friday bump...i havent put pics yet, but have some ready to email!

Comment

Saturday night bump...who doesnt love the Rennsports?!

Comment

Bump it up...send me a sane offer!

Comment

Here you go good sir, best of luck with the sale, I am sure these pictures will help since your attachments aren't working. Thanks for sending me the pics and I am still in the market but have some obstacles in the way before I make a buy. GLWS!

90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

Comment

I appreciate the support guys! I can see the pics on my original post, and I just finished putting them on photobucket too! Thanks again for all your guys help! Now lets hear some offers!
                        http://s198.photobucket.com/user/tur.../slideshow/ACS

Comment

Bump for Schnitzer!

Comment

Friday night bump!

Comment

Bump it up...

Comment

Working...
                              X