Announcement

Collapse

SIGFEST 2017, Please join us this June 16th-17th

If you're in the North East of the US this June, please join us for SigFest in NJ. Registration is open. http://www.sigfest.com/events.php
See more
See less

E30 M3 Chuckwalla CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manalo View Post
    Hey Pat. Awesome video! Always been a fan of your car! Got me rethinking about getting my ass out there with ya. I'll check the calendar for this year and hope to spend some track time with ya. Funny thing is, i haven't touched the car since we last saw each other, still have the old Ecsta take offs..LOL!
    Hi Carlo,

It's been a long time! Thanks...unfortunately I was just about the slowest in the race group. Yes, let's try to schedule something at Chuckwalla together. You definitely need to let your M3 stretch it's legs! I think both you and I need to get some new tires before we go. Those tires you have are all heat cycled out, you'll have so much track time at CVR that you will run out of gas. I ran nearly 150 miles and was getting approx. 7 -8 mpg that day.

Anyone else (Mavrickno) who would like to make an E30 M3 track day let me know and if there's enough interest I can post the details here. Otherwise, I will keep the details via PM. We might have at least 3 so far.

Pat
    Pat

Comment

Looking forward to it, Pat. In the meantime, time to get the car ready. I'm trying to schedule my trackways for the year as you know I'm mainly on two wheels but this is a goal for the year for me.

Comment

Looking forward to it too Carlo. Hey just a heads up, I'm dealing with the loss of a family member so I was thinking closer to the late April/early May timeframe? There will probably be a few other cars we can scrap with that will be going (Lotus Elise, S2000 and Mustang GT350 - maybe not scrap with the Mustang =).
        Pat

Comment

Keep me posted, I would be interested in a M3 track day.
          Dan

88 M3
          Black on Black

San Diego, CA
          USA

Comment

I will keep everyone posted, the more the merrier!
            Pat

Comment

Working...
            X