Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys...

My name is TKzz from Bangkok, Thailand.

My M3 was an ex-Hamann-prep GroupN racing car. It was imported into the country in the late '90

The car was converted to RHD and re-painted into green as the team color and race here for one race-season 2000.

The car won the first place in Thailand Touring car Championship and was dismantled in pieces since then. The team had switched to E36 Sedan and Coupe but still rely on S14based engine.

I had acquired the car for three years. The engine was claimed to be Hamannn GrpN spec [I have no idea but the engine sound different to regular S14]. The center-lock hub , the single bolt Dynag racing wheel , the air-jack lift and the ATL safety tank were not included.
    The car still have front and rear GrpN suspension that is too stiff to local street. I am working on the suspension replacement.

It is now painted in Lachsilber [my favourite color] and will be my track car.

Nice to meet you.

Sorry, I have to learn to reaize the picture.

Comment

Nice.

Are you going to restore it to original livery?

m

Comment

Mmark....The FRP race panel [fenders and bumper] are gone. If I can get another set of them, I might put it back together again. I also would like to get the race engine [I believe it is GrpA] , but it is now in the E46.

I hope the picture size is OK.

Comment

hello and welcome !

I don't get it, the silver car used to be yellow or is it a different car ?

Comment

Allow me.
            The car was born as Hamann GrpN, painted Yellow, converted to RHD for 3Crown Racing Team.

Comment

It has been racing in Thailand Touring Car Championship in 2000.

Comment

When I got the car.

Comment

As it is now.... with Alpina rims from B10-bi-Turbo

Comment

Nice car
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice car, but the rear part of the roll cage design is one of the strangest I have seen???
                      Too bad you dont have the original engine and accessories.
                      Good find
                      Drevaen

Comment

That an awesome pedigree. I'm sure you feel special when you drive her. gotta get her on the track and bring her home!!

Comment

Working...
                        X