Racing Shells....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
    I went with the Enduro. I am sure you are probably right that it is overkill, but I am honestly not sure which of the features it has come on the other models of belt. I really, really like the low friction adjustment bars. Do the other models have those?

This thing sure is nice compared to the one I was using before..... I imagine I will eventually put the old one on the passenger side.
    If we want to talk about overkill.... you might want to check with your local HPDE event group. Many now require that Passengers/instructors in the right hand seat have identical saftey equipment to that of the driver... you may have to buy a 2nd Enduro setup for the passenger seat depending on your groups regulations.

Glad you like it! :jakeroutine:
    Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Does anyone have experience fitting a Recaro Profi SPG XL in the e30 m3? I am not sure if the right shoulder area will clear the driver side window. Any advise? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by llstewartll View Post
        Does anyone have experience fitting a Recaro Profi SPG XL in the e30 m3? I am not sure if the right shoulder area will clear the driver side window. Any advise? Thank you.
        I've been using two of that exact seat for many years. They fit fine, no issues.

Last edited by Ironhead; 04-05-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much Ironhead. Do you have any advice on brackets?

Comment

Originally posted by llstewartll View Post
            Thank you so much Ironhead. Do you have any advice on brackets?
            I made my own, because I am 6-3 and wanted as much helmet room as possible. My seats are pretty much right on the floor.

Comment

Working...
            X