Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's doing Tremblant with NER on May 28-29-30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's doing Tremblant with NER on May 28-29-30?

David Reeves, Jeff Smeether? Any other?

Cherif and Serge will bring their newly bought M3 (ex-Dimoff).

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
    1989 M3 racecar
    e39 Touring

Hi Lee, what is that race, BMW club? Will go for sure instead of St-Eustache(boring track)
    Drevaen

Comment

I may be in.

Comment

Reply to Rob S. Yes, John sold his 2.5 M3 to Serge and Cherif. It is still at the shop as it is going to be refreshed before the beginning of the season. It will be raced in D-Modified with BMW Club Racing.

Reply to JMA: May 28-29-30 is a driver school/lapping week-end with the NER Porsche club. if you want to attend, you will certainly be in the advanced/solo group, which means 4 to 5 sessions of lapping per day. On Sunday, there will be a 90 minute non-stop session which is excellent for practicing enduros. Check with Marc Okeefe or Arnie Zane. A dozen of street/track/race BMWs will attend the event.

www.porschenet.com

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
        1989 M3 racecar
        e39 Touring

Comment

BTW Several M3 racecars will certainly attend that event. I know that Fabio Perelli and Will Zaraska will bring their J-Prepared Euro M3 (today they are in Texas for a race, long drive from Montreal), Cherif and Serge will bring their D-Modified 2.5 M3, Phil Abrami will certainly come with his J-Stock M3 if it is fixed (he had a shunt with Ryan Raz at a Club Race last Fall in Mosport) he was pushed against the inside wall after corner 10. Suspension and shell were bent. Some other drivers from the Ottawa and Quebec clubs will attend too.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
          1989 M3 racecar
          e39 Touring

Comment

Re: Who's doing Tremblant with NER on May 28-29-30?

Originally posted by LeeVuong
            David Reeves, Jeff Smeether? Any other?

Cherif and Serge will bring their newly bought M3 (ex-Dimoff).
            Hmmm... I was debating between that one and Mid-Ohio for memorial day weekend.

I know Jeff is definitely going, and I see Marc-André has signed up as well... I'm feeling the pull from the north :-)

Lee, I'll let you know in the next few days. I'd love to see if we could get that condo again.

Mick, that seals it. You're going. There's no arguing with me this time.
            Last edited by dreeves; 03-21-2004, 09:03 AM.
            Seattle, WA
            currently:
            1988 M3 ex j-stock
            1984 911 RoW 3.2
            http://cars.g93.net

Comment

Re: Re: Who's doing Tremblant with NER on May 28-29-30?

Originally posted by dreeves
              Mick, that seals it. You're going. There's no arguing with me this time.
              Dam. I said I "may make it" in an effort to leave myself a loophole in case I couldn't get the time off from work/wife... but if you put it that way I'll commit. You can explain it to my wife.

This sounds like it's shaping up to be a lot of fun.

M3NTAL Kev, are you in?

Comment

I'll be there. Hoping for better weather - last year this event had lots of standing water. First time I packed up and went home early.

Great track! and plenty to do/see in the area for family members.

-Steve

Comment

I really want to get to this event!! When are the Boston boys planning on going up? I'm thinking High Speed Caravan :p

I still need to figure out what I am going to do for sleeping arraignments. I need to keep the cost down on this trip $entrance$+food+gas=Expensive Weekend!! Dose anybody know if there is any camping or a floor I can crash on?

I will figure everything out on Monday (hopefully).

Comment

To everyone interested in the NER event and searching for a place to sleep.

With a bunch of guys, we are renting a condo located 2 minute away from the track at the crossroad where the dusty path meets the tarmac. David Reeves certainly remembers where this is. Unfortunately we are complete as we already are 6 in that condo. I will forward to David the phone number so that if people are interested in sharing a condo, they can reserve it.

Condos are loaded. They include BBQ, kitchen, 1 room with king size bed, 1 room with 2 singles and 1 or 2 hide-a-bed in the living room. Price is usually around $125 cdn per night for the condo that can easily lodge 5 or 6 people.

Have breakfast/lunch and dinner at the condo and save money for the beer and the strip joint. Faucon Bleu (Blue Falcon) has a very good reputation with the BMW club drivers. They do things strippers don't do in Boston. Cheap too.
                    Last edited by LeeVuong; 03-21-2004, 12:48 PM.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
                    1989 M3 racecar
                    e39 Touring

Comment

Zaraska car got bumped to C?-Mod at NHIS in October - lexan windows.

EricH
                      EricH
                      154 JS

www.boston-bmwcca.org
                      www.bmwccaclubracing.com
                      Wanna Race? Get your competetion license and come to the track!

Comment

I sent in my application today. I'd definitely be interested in a caravan from Boston... anyone else in? Mike, are you going to trailer your car?
                        Seattle, WA
                        currently:
                        1988 M3 ex j-stock
                        1984 911 RoW 3.2
                        http://cars.g93.net

Comment

Working...
                        X