E30 M3 Showstopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 Showstopper

This car is in storage but she is looking to get a full air ride suspension buy Next summer..I guess I love the shows more that track..I may change My mind in a few years but now she has the the 2.5 + some Evo under the hood and 2000 clean watts under the trunk..

Rob

Airbag suspension? please tell me you're kidding.
    Alex McHenry

Comment

Air ride or Hydrolics. The car will be for cruzin and shows, nothing else.

I know it may seem strange but I want a full slam with a touch of a button.

After I get tired of it I want to go GC coilovers for track.Cause dont think when I bought my M3 I didnt get a full nomex suit gloves and boots along with a Bell M3 helmet..

I will live for along time and why not try different types of styles..Why be stuck on what others like.. Not me.. Hell no.

Rob

Comment

when are you going to post pics of an M3 showstopper?

j/k, great shot of you ride

Have you ridden in a car with airbags before? I think you will regret giving up the great handling for a car you drop on the floor at the shows.. not fun for around town driving.. reminds me of a big ole Caddy :p
        Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I have talked with several people with the suspension systems and realy dig the ride. The system will be in the M3 for probly a few years then they will be put on my 1950 chevy truck project...Thats my plan.. I have many ideas plus projects and realy dont care to stay in the lines.

My whole ICE system is getting tore out of my M3 this winter and IM doing that all different..

I tell ya to wait and see whats to come..This M3 is all about doing what other want to do or to affraid to start.

Rob

Comment

I'm not saying go with what everyone else does.. it's always better to do you own thing and it makes the car scene more interesting.

Since you have experienced air ride suspension and still want to install it, go for it. My only concern was all that spent money and then you not liking the way it rides
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I understand your concerns but If I dont dont do it then I would have to chalk this one up as a plan ad a miss.Instead of a plan and major hit..

It is the scene IM aiming for at the moment..

Check out the airstruts for my front at justairstruts.com

Rob

Comment

It will be sick.. A E30 M3 kneeling down on top a BMW motorsport flag.

Drop it to the rails I say.. Too the rails!!!!!

Comment

AHHHHHH!

If you want to destroy :sosad: one of the best handling cars in the world its youre headake... But why not chose an other car? Rhe M3 is a racecar, nothing else.

A 325is maybe?

I must say good luck anyway so we gotta see this car back "in shape" in a few years.

Comment

AHHHHHH!

If you want to destroy :sosad: one of the best handling cars in the world its youre headake... But why not chose an other car? Rhe M3 is a racecar, nothing else.

A 325is maybe?

I must say good luck anyway so we gotta see this car back "in shape" in a few years.

Comment

Don't put it on a Motorsport flag.. :rolleyes: not with airbags. Put it on like, a Lowrider Magazine flag.
                      Alex McHenry

Comment

Gee O.K. Whatever!

See what I meen by not to conform to others rules.. Gee Alex you are so witty.

But IM not here to make you happy am I...

but if you look at it lowwrider mag is all about passion not calling people ricers fags posers and telling them that using a badd ass car for a lowwrider is stupid.

Some might say you guys are stuck in a box...

Comment

Originally posted by Tolofou
                          Some might say you guys are stuck in a box...
                          But the real fun is seeing how fast you can get around the track in that box!

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL Kev
                            But the real fun is seeing how fast you can get around the track in that box!

dude, hey do what you'd like, we will just mark off another m3 off the list of drivable m3's...

thanks for increasing our car value
                            "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                            "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                            onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007
                              dude, hey do what you'd like, we will just mark off another m3 off the list of drivable m3's...

thanks for increasing our car value
                              Mine's still driveable... heck its even quasi-street-legal

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

Working...
                              X