Pics of my '90 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my '90 M3

What a day! I spent the entire day cleaning, polishing, and waxing this thing. I used a Porter Cable 7424 with P21S polish. Due to the fact it had been waxed but not polished for the last few years, I went over each panel twice. I then waxed with P21S Carnauba. I know it is not the most durable, long lasting wax out there, but it is all I had today.

It was already getting dark by the time I got finished, so forgive me for the dark pics-its the best I could do!

And now, one of the entire family

Hopefully I can get some better pictures up soon.

BTW-I love the car!
    Eric Giles
    '07 X5 4.8i
    '01 325i
    sigpic

Oh shit!!
    NICE!!!!!:jedi:
    :mario:My name is Adam

Comment

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I love that third pic! I wish mine cold look that good.:sosad:

Comment

those headlights don't look stock. What are they?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3
            those headlights don't look stock. What are they?
            They are stock sealed beam headlights, but I think the low beam on the passenger side is a different brand-Sylvania I think. Maybe that is the reason for them looking different? Hopefully, when the $$$ flow improves, I can get some euro ellipsoids with euro grills-but that willl come later.
            Eric Giles
            '07 X5 4.8i
            '01 325i
            sigpic

Comment

16" factory wheels!!!! NICE!!! Love em. Beautiful car. Only BMW I like in red besides ANY car in Imola Rot.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
                16" factory wheels!!!! NICE!!! Love em. Beautiful car. Only BMW I like in red besides ANY car in Imola Rot.
                Thanks for the compliments! The wheels are from an E28 M5 and were put on there by the previous owner. They are in good shape, but eventually I will have them refinished.

I removed the front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts the other night and they are now at the body shop getting resprayed. You might notice in one of the pics the left rearview mirror is peeling-I have already had both mirrors repainted and they turned out very well. I should have the bumpers back by Wednesday of next week, so everything should be back together soon after that. At that time I will be adding the EVO III hood and bumper seals, as well as new bumper striping front and rear. The front bumper was missing the small spoiler that fits under the bottom, so that will be installed too.

Now, just to have some PDR done and paint chips taken care of, and the exterior will be almost mint!
                Eric Giles
                '07 X5 4.8i
                '01 325i
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X