Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 Hennarot rebuild

Hello together,

just a few words to introduce me. Since the middle of 1996 when I saw a black E30 M3 due to a visit at Hockenheimring I started loving these cars. Then, in 2003, I was able to buy my first M3E30 which I owned for 11 years, diamantschwarz and in very good shape. Last year I bought a new project, a hennared M3E30 with chassisnumer 2190764 (inoficially called EVO1). This car is now being rebuild completely, removing of minor rust, new paintshop, removing of underbody coating, rebuilding of engine etcpp. Just want to show some pics and I hope to find new information and connections about the best M3 ever :-)

PS: how can I put some pics into? The upload process doesn´t work...or am I not able to do this?

Can't wait to see pictures! Use something like Flickr.com or photobucket.com that way you can keep track of all your photos and then upload them anywhere

Comment

Did that work? Hope so

http://abload.de/gallery.php?key=qVZN4aY0

Comment

Still a lot of work to do (welding of bodywork and removing underbodycoating, disassembling of further parts), if everything runs smoothly, I can take the car to the paintshop during january.

Comment

Removing of underbody coating done, wire loom removed, all glasses out. Now waiting for welding (starting next week)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Exceptional work, well done that chassis looks perfect.

Rob

Comment

• ///M3Sepp
                      ///M3Sepp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      At the moment, the chassis looks not perfect, we had to do some welding actions, but after that, the chassis will look perfect :-) Starting this week hopefully.

looks great you really striped it down underneath huh

Comment

Kudos for doing things right!!! Awesome effort! Good luck, and stay the course...it's alot of work.

John

Comment

Updates from my project

Comment

...the sequence of the pictures is wrong :-)
                          welding
                          painting of underbody and engine bay
                          removing of old colour
                          epoxy primer
                          to be continued... 9 months delay :-(
                          now I am working at the cable harness....

Comment

Great to see such a complete restoration. Have you done the underside of the car by hand or sand blasted?
                            Much respect for the work being done! i hope i can do mine in the same way your restoration is done.

Comment

Working...
                            X