Same same but very different

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same same but very different

What's up guys, some of you may have already seen on my instagram (where I like to keep track of what I'm doing to my car) for those that haven't after 6 months of disassembly, sanding, painting, assembly I am very excited to share these photos my friend Garrett took of Eve at the Leavenworth drive this year. Full exterior repaint back to the original Brilliantrot, genuine evo 3 splitter and undertray from our boy Mr.BBS, new trim pieces, new Recaro SPG seats, Rennstall type 2 delrin knob in white, and a lot of new miscellaneous items have been added. I can't be happier with the outcome.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/grcexposures/

Thanks for clicking.

Cheers.
    @slowprogress

Looking good.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Beautiful!
      1988 Lachs - sold
      1988 DS - sold
      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

NICE! Show more pics great job
        mike

Comment

Originally posted by evommm View Post
          NICE! Show more pics great job
          mike
          +1. Digging the interior shot, loving the detail in red!

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

very nice
              James

Comment

Looks good. Never cared for that steering wheel until just now. Fits very well.
                1988 M3
                2012 335is
                1993 Civic Si

Comment

Super nice and clean!

Comment

Nice looking good as always

Comment

Thanks guys!

A few days ago I was able to wipe the cobwebs off Travis Cuykendall and he took some amazing shots, instead of starting a new thread I figured I'd share on this one.

Enjoy!

@slowprogress

Comment

Terrance

Comment

As I've said on the social medias, looks amazing John.

I did have a question though - was it your decision or the photographer's to keep the lights on in every photo? Just curious as I don't think I've seen this practice before. (my actual question was, what headlights do you have haha!)
                          '88 BMW M3 Henna/Black - Project Thread
                          '87 Saab Airflow convertible - 335whp/330ft-lbs March 2010 Eurotuner Magazine Feature Car

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                            As I've said on the social medias, looks amazing John.

I did have a question though - was it your decision or the photographer's to keep the lights on in every photo? Just curious as I don't think I've seen this practice before. (my actual question was, what headlights do you have haha!)

Thank you man! Still waiting for the invite to see yours! I wanted a photo with lights on and then when I asked if I should turn them off Travis (photographer) said to leave them on. I actually really like the lights on. Believe it or not I'm running Depos lol.
                            @slowprogress

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread because that would be annoying. Below are the photos from the Petrolicious shoot.

Link to article: https://petrolicious.com/articles/sl...-right-reasons

Photos taken by Daniel Piker, he is for hire in the PNW.

flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/139974509@N02/

instagram: pikerphotos

@slowprogress

Comment

Working...
                              X