Legends of the Autobahn 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of the Autobahn 2017

Here's my first dispatch from Monterey for 2017 - photos from Legends of the Autobahn. I fitted my fancy wheels and displayed my car with a great group of M3s and owners. I found that this year's event was much smaller than last year's - I'd call it something like half the size - but last year was BMW's 100th, so that was a very special occasion.

To be entirely honest, I enjoyed seeing fewer BMWs and more of the Audis and Mercs - something different from my usual!

I hope you enjoy these photos - this is a selection of the M3s and other show highlights, but you can find the full album here if you like.
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsm1EA8aC

Hi Young!

The E30 Ms were arranged in a circle, which was tough to capture.

Photos don't show how huge these things are. I'm 6' and my chest is at the hood line

Once I finish digging through all of my 2000 photos, I'll put up another post with photos from the Historic races at Laguna Seca.
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Fun little plate compilation.
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

Very nice, especially the plate collage!
        I heard all the Dakar M's are one owner!

Comment

Great photos Paul! I was slightly disappointed at this year's turnout as well. Seeing all the E30 M's made up for it... I was planning to bring my DS M3 this year but the car didn't get resprayed in time.

Comment

Working...
          X