Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion 2018

Group,

Here's my annual download of photos from Monterey car week. This year I did my usual routine (Legends of the Autobahn on Friday, historic races at Laguna Seca Saturday and Sunday) but also added the Werks Reunion event on Friday afternoon.

This was my first outing with my new camera so the learning process is ongoing. I still think I got some good ones. If you're interested you can click through and have a look. I've highlighted some of my favorites here as well. Enjoy!

Album links:
    Legends of the Autobahn 2018
    Werks Reunion 2018
    Historic races at Laguna Seca 2018

If you have a weak stomach, or if you are browsing with children, please look away...

1988 Lachs
    1988 DS - sold
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Great photos, thanks for sharing!

1989 E30 M3 Zinno
    2004 330i ZHP (sold)
    2018 JCW Mini

Comment

The Mclaren F1 still gives me butterflies when I see it...
      I went to historics in 2016 and my highlight is still watching the Mclaren F1 pass 6-7 cars at the start/stop line.

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mavrikno13764 View Post
        The Mclaren F1 still gives me butterflies when I see it...
        I went to historics in 2016 and my highlight is still watching the Mclaren F1 pass 6-7 cars at the start/stop line.
        Agreed. I couldn't believe how much louder and faster it was than everything else in that group. I was sad when it exited after only a few laps.

Mika ran, I think, 3 laps. You could hear it howling from the other side of the track! As a snotty little millennial, the F1 is my favorite car.
        1988 Lachs
        1988 DS - sold
        Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Really nice photos. So nice to see those classic cars. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
          X