89 M3 - SEPANG BRONZE/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ

Comment

Looking Good

Wow, you car looks really nice. Looks clean! I feel like my E30 Is a P.O.S compared to everyones car I've seen so far on this site. Only thing doesn't make me feel like my car is a total P.O.S is that I don't have the kind of money to spend on cars right now, especially with the insurance rates I'm paying right now. Once I finish college though, or most likely earlier I will buy a another E30. I'll have one for every day driving, and one to make nice. Or maybe completely restore the one I have now. I bought the car in April of 2002. I spent about 5,000 on the engine out of my own pocket, and got aroudn 8,000 from the insurance company. I hit a kid on a bike. (He's ok and I didn't get sued, Yet at least:yeah: ) Replacing parts, and I also replaced the whole front part of the car with a completely new radiator support, and new front bumper. Once I get some pictures I will post in the Pictures section of the forums... I'd like to know what everyone thinks of my car, compared to the cars I've seen so far. But there was one red E30 I saw on this site with those custom seats. I think they were called SRD's and they costed $2,500. If anyone knows where I can find those seats please leave some feedback.
      Last edited by AchilleusE30///M3; 12-31-2002, 07:36 PM.
      Life starts at 6,000 RPM!

Comment

Hey there. I got my SRDs from a local Recaro dealer. No doubt, you will have one close to you. Just look out for performance or auto upholstery shops and you should have some luck. Failing that, just contact Recaro for a list of dealers in your area.

Good luck, and watch out for those pesky bike-riding kids, or you'll be riding a bike because that will be all you can afford!
        Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
        1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
        2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
        http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

LoL

LoL
          Life starts at 6,000 RPM!

Comment

Where did you get the splitter for the EVO II spoiler? Was that from Ryan?

Comment

Originally posted by motoyen
              Where did you get the splitter for the EVO II spoiler? Was that from Ryan?
              Nope, made it myself. 2 pieces, 3 way adjustable, polyethyline, ABS, and beveled. Just traced the E2 spoiler on some cardboard and had pieces cut. I originally wanted it to protect the Evo 2 spoiler from damage.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ

Comment

Working...
              X