my rizzide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rizzide

here's when i loved my car! now its all beat up, so im parking it for a bit and ripping it apart and painting a few things...

"Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Re: my rizzide

Originally posted by mrsha007
    here's when i loved my car! now its all beat up, so im parking it for a bit and ripping it apart and painting a few things...

lol, it's the armenian mafia invading the streets of so cal![peace]

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Nice hizzide. I love those pics. The front end looks really nice, cept you're missing a turn signal?

Comment

yea. i ordered it a bit back with some other parts. waiting on stuff to get here to rip my car apart.
          "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan

Comment

post some damn updates already! :burn:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
              post some damn updates already! :burn:

basicly 25 mm brake booster and evo undertray and parts recently and a top secret engine product. but ill reveal that later.
              . anyway, all the other mods on my car are know. power slots, hawk pads, recaro, h&r's, ktb's, chipped, evo front, sparco bar, evo wires, evo box, euro tow hook covers, momo, alpina interior parts. lightened up: no ac, no this, no that, no seats, no extra weeight.

stuff that never made it to the car: i bought a e3 rear spoiler but never put it on along with nice bilsteins, custom eibachs, evo cam gear, bushings, and some other parts. anyway. its basicly a finished uncompleted project car. im now looking for another m3. might make this one a track car or something. i dont know...

all i know is that its gonna be retired. im looking for another m3. prefferably henna or the las silver. if i cant find one that i like im going into the awd catigory with a wrx.

Comment

VERY NICE!

I was just working on the members gallery and had wanted a pic of your car.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
                  VERY NICE!

I was just working on the members gallery and had wanted a pic of your car.

the sig pic is pretty recent. and thats about as recent as i have.

Comment

one problem for me is.....THE PIX YOU POSTED WONT SHOW!:sosad:
                    :mario:My name is Adam

Comment

Working...
                    X