Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA: Los Dos E30 M3 Cabrios

Greetings All!

I'm very excited to let you all know that the federalization process is finally over! I went down to Baltimore, MD on June 6th to JK Technologies on Friday and picked up my car. Phil C. came to JK and we took a couple of shots of the two E30 M3 Cabrios together, so here's a preview of what you'll see at SIGFEST 2003 in August.

1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I couln't call earlier, I've been trapped in the javitz convention center all weekend. I'll be there all week. :sosad:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Who's the other person with the red?

Rich

Comment

The Red E30 M3 Cabrio belongs to Phil Cataldi. He was the first person to import an E30 M3 Cabrio into the U.S; it's located in Baltimore, MD. There is one other factory made E30 M3 Cabrio (White) in the "Americas" and it is Vancouver, B.C. That car is one of the lowest mileage cars on the road at less than 3000 miles...

If you look on my links page, you'll find the link to importing a car by Phil C. And from that page, you can find some more photos of his car. :cool:

E30 M3 Cabrio - My links
        Last edited by L James; 09-21-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

So James at LONG last you got her!!

What has it been like to drive it around?

LOOKS GREAT!

Do not click
          At least it's German

Comment

The car drives great! It's amazing to hear that S14 running up and down the rev band with the top down... Handles like an M3 should, but with a convertible there is cowl shake. But this is not a track car; I have a E30 325is for that :cool:

There are some small maintance issues, but not anything out of the ordinary for these cars; a result from sitting since last Spet... :p

I'm looking forward to a sunny summer in it though and look foward to meeting and greeting you all at SIGFEST 2003 if you're attending.

David, when are we getting the sliver cars together...

Comment

Working...
            X